Wednesday, August 19, 2009

R1P2: Day 7 of VLCD

Weight: 274.4 lbs
Loss of: 0.6 lbs
Total Loss: 9.4 lbs

Oh. I hope to tip the scale or rather see the scale at a 10 lb loss tomorrow, but I don't want to jinx it.

I had coffee frap for breakfast- Coffee, crushed ice, and vanilla stevia. yum.

Lunch: Taco Salad like I had yesterday. OMG good! My favorite meal by far.
Old style taco salad: Fritos, meat, salsa, cheese.
New style Taco salad: Bed of lettuce, spicied up meat and a vinegar dressing.

Dinner. I whipped up a chicken spicy curry. I wasn't expecting it to be so hot. I think w/o the coconut milk it's spicier. yowzer.

Every since my break down of understanding what has been keeping me depressed I've felt full of sunshine honestly. Its been a bright day of doing things. It's been nice to feel up beat and happy. I'm very curious what my weight loss will be light after i'm done with TOM.

I have so enjoyed making meals. I realize that I want to make such meals all the time but am too lazy. I don't start preparing till its too late hunger wise and end up microwaving some frozen stuff or dump 3 or 4 cans of 'stuff' together to make some stew/casserole. SO MUCH processed food in our diet. YUCK. I don't like the stuff because I know it's not that healthy, but its so 'right there' to cook. I told the hubby to eat what you want, but we will slowly move that crap outta the house.

We got containers to put stuff in, and I split up all the food. I feel very organized. I have a plan. I have a chicken box, a beef box, and fish box. I have enjoyed the beef a lot and makes me wanna slow down on all the fish I ate. I have still a bunch more to eat that is int he fridge before I allow myself the shrimp I bought. A bunch of stuff frozen so I can take bits out. Lots of broccoli and spinach to feed a family of 10. heh.

We are taking pictures of me pretty regularly. I want to take them each 10 lbs. Then do a montage. :D that would be fun if I can get myself in a similar position by the kitchen and then see the fat 'melt' away.

I've been playing around with making a short film about the path I'm on. I did one when I was pregnant for a film class I took and it turned out better then expected. So I might start capturing footage to work with when I get close to my goal weight.

That's it for tonight I think. I'm curious if my chiropractor will notice anything tomorrow. Though he didn't seem to notice my recent upswing in weight, or he was just being nice. hehe. Though I guess what is 10 lbs really on a fat gal. :P

anywho

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Losing 10lbs is a step in the right direction toward a new and healthier you! Isn't it exciting to see a new and smaller number on the scale almost every morning? Would you willing to share your chicken curry recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to your blog and am very excited for you!! I love the daily motivation w/ the scale. I'm starting R3 on Saturday and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete