Friday, August 14, 2009

3rd day on the hCG VLCD (very low calorie Diet)

I lost a total of 5 pounds. 3.6 yesterday and 1.4 this morning.

8/13:
Breakfast: 1/2 grapefruit
Lunch: Tuna w/ cucumbers choppped into it, A big bed of spinach with a awesome vinegar salad dressing I got from my doctor. That was one of the most amazing lunches I have had. wow. I will add that to my normal day's lunch.
Dinner: (didn't work as well) Cabbage w/ vinegar (didn't get it right somehow) and Sole w/ dill, lemon, garlic and other flavors. Not bad.

I messed up on the cabbage somehow, but still ate it, it was a bit more vinegar then I really would have liked though. Next time. I know my mom adds vinegar, salt, peper and bacon pieces. But I thought it would still hold a yummy punch w/o the bacon. I'll think about that one again. hehe.

I was a bit hungry yesterday, but not as bad as the 1st VLCD. I do find it weird that I look at what my hubby has for dinner and I'm not even the slightest jealous or craving it. I would rather just be full spontanicously then eat what he was having. I'm finding that I'm NOT craving food, which is actually the opposite to my normal mode. Not sure if I Loaded on enough stuff, I have been told that sort of 'wears off'.

I put up a sheet of paper to put stickers on for each pound I have lost. I think that will be a great visual cue to all the pounds I'm losing.

Also- Time of Month (TOM) is apon me, I hear that means I will slow way down on loseing. We will see how it works. I should have an increase of loss the moment I am done w/TOM.

One of the things I was somewhat expecting was this flush of 'something' come over me as the medication goes into my system, but I feel pretty.. normal. I'm not seeing some HUGE change in how I feel. Maybe that is a great thing. But somehow I was excepting birds to start chirping at my window, the deer to sing while I cook. Nope, Not happening. But maybe that is really okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment