Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Poll! Cheese or Bread!

If you had to choose between cheese or bread which would it be?

This, a month ago, would have been like asking me cheese or chocolate. (I still don't have an answer for that one)

I find that I have HUGE bread cravings. But right now it's about the cheese. who cares about the bread.

Interesting find- The lady at the co-op said that the Candida is known for 'craving' bread. Now I like a good english muffin w/ warm butter, but I would rather sit down to a hunk of bree! I wonder if all this time its the Candida talking and not me. heh.

1 comment:

  1. You're right how to choose I love them both too! I'm not too much of a chocolate love - thank goodness! I'm so glad there's truvia and strawberries or my sweet tooth might put me down! --not LOL!

    Have a great day
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete