Wednesday, December 2, 2009

update - Tummy distress

lavenderdiva said it so well!! When going into p3 after having no fat for AGES you will feel the burn! The pain, the agony!

I sent for a jolly walk today and felt all of a sudden stomach pain! My gall bladder was screaming at me "WHAT THE HELL!?!?!" and then my stomach followed with "oh no, what is this, we haven't seen this in 110 days!!" and it was like 2 oz of cheese and 1 tablespoon of sour cream. I don't concider that a LOT. :P But my stomach did! OH GOSH!

I threw up lunch a couple times. I did find some releif in the bathtub w/ hot water.

So I took a probotic after I felt human again. I do feel a little better again, but I think p2 sounds just fine to me now! :) hehe.

My plan: I have about 90-80 more lbs to lose. Either I will take probotics on the diet, or I will take mini breaks after every 40 days to re acclimate my body. I suggest others do the same!! Doing long rounds might not be a happy option. I was so looking forward to the peanutbutter coconut bark I made this early afternoon to eat tonight!! Thank you Autumn's Rose for the recipe. I forgot you can add peanut butter mmmmm.

I was going to make a cauliflower pizza tonight. Forget it. I ate some apple sauce unsweetend kind and letting the husband make me a p2 chili! At least it won't be measured. That's the tipping point into p3 for me! :P

Take care all!

1 comment:

  1. I am in P4 and I am STILL having tummy issues! It's a balancing act. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete