Tuesday, December 22, 2009

R2P2: Day 7

Weight: 214.6 lbs
Loss of: 1.2 lbs
Total Loss: 9.2 lbs


Wow. I just saw I lost 1.2. I had buffalow burger w/ onions on a bed of lettuce then chicken with tomatoes at night.

I also ate stuff late. It's been REALLY nice to have MY schedule then my mom's schedule. heh. I don't worry about going to work out with her in the mornings. I am going to yoga twice a week if I can before the hubby comes home from work. It will be a nice break up to the day. We go to bed so late, and so hubby and kid can spend time together. I like it. Then I get to sleep in.

When I Was growing up I baby sat my brother's kids from time to time and they woke up like at 5-7am. :P I thought all kids did this. I thought that was the kids internal clock. I dreaded that part of parent hood, to my surprise, kids will sleep in if they go to bed later, and they don't seem to suffer any negative effects, he does get his sleep! I'm very relaxed about it. I feel kids shouldn't be woken up, they should wake up naturally.

also- with the protocol. I'm going to be happy of course if I lose weight, but this time I want to reprogram my brain to just accept it as a number to record for my log. It's going to be a number I will use to correct if things go bad, but as long as I am sticking to protocol, even any gain is going to be in the helpful department. Like I said, I'm going to be more relaxed about the weight drop. I'm going to take a 1 week break around 180. I am going to let my doctor know that I would like this as a mini goal. Then from 180-130 will be the 3rd and final round. If I get below that it's all good. :) I just want to see what my thighs feel like when they are not squished together, I want to be able to say "Honey I wear a size 6" and he gets me a size 6 and it fits!

I want to take a pillow case and make it into a dress!
I want to be able to use this woman's website for real! :P heh.

I'm moving slowly into uncharted terrority, or rather, long forgotten territory. I remember myself being around the 220 range or way above for the last 10 years. I did dip into the 190's at the start for a bit, but then just went up. So this body is like meeting a long forgotten friend.

I am also excited because one of my brother's will see me tomorrow and it will be 'surprise' :) Then on the 28th I will see another brother and sis in law who don't know what I am doing (though my dad did say weight loss, but I dont' think he said how much) and "SURPRISE!" again.

Then I will start to post updated pictures of me on Facebook. :)

I have gotten several compliments from my christmas picture too! My doctor said that both my husband and I are looking much healthier (she has our last 4 pictures) and my aunt and cousin in Germany both agree that I am looking prettier. I was always said to have a 'pretty face' and it's a shame I let the fat catch on. But they have always loved me regardless.

It's intersting. I think it was Mary or Christy's blog that mentioned something about the iky of fat. Sorry if it was neither of you. But anyways. I am starting to see people in a different light. I see all these thin people out there 'entangled' in their fat. I don't see fat people. I just see a bunch of thin people trapped in the fat suit. The fat is seperating from the people and making me grossed out. I look at old pictures and I go "HOW COULD I let myself go"???? How is it that I couldn't have woken up one day and Said "ENOUGH"... oh wait. I did. And then I joined a gym, stopped eating or went on the next best diet plan just to gain 30 more lbs after I stopped because it wasn't working well, or got harder and harder, not easier.

I WISH that HCG would become such an accepted form of Diet and that everyone in the world was given a bottle to either share with friends or use for themselves. We don't have to suffer. I am sorry, but I think people who are 300 or more lbs do suffer, they are not 'fat beauties!" Yes, love yourself, but that doesn't mean you have to love the fat. You can love or hate a shirt, so you can love or hate your fat, and it doesn't mean it's you. I have said before, I have seen my fat as the abuse I put on myself. I will not lose health if I lose fat, really the opposite. So it's obviously not something I HAVE to live with. I love that people see me thinner, and want to try the hcg. It's a wild fire! I love it! I want to see people become healthier and do it right. I just want people to do it right!

Heh. I have a friend who has had the stomach surgery who is going on hcg, and she said that her doctor told her that it will fail, she will be unhappy and will come back to him for the next 15k surgery! :P POOP on HIM! First- don't be so hurtful to your patience, and I would never have my friend do something that would hurt her. In fact, I think she will be 100000x's more happy with hcg. She has sagging skin that she will have to go get ANOTHER surgery for. :P poop! Hcg, you can drop 300 lbs and still not have tremendous sagging skin! anywho.

I'm soup, no soap boxing now. :P So I will let your eyes rest! :) take care, and we are so much close to the eve of christmas! Hope it's a merry one for all. See you tomrrow!

1 comment:

  1. You sound SO confident. Have FUN surprising your family! That's the best feeling in the world!!

    ReplyDelete