Wednesday, December 16, 2009

R2P2: Day 2

Weight: 222.2 lbs
Loss of: 1.6lbs
Total Loss: 1.6 lbs


Hrmph. I was expecting more honestly. Does anyone know if loading was not a good idea after a week. My doctor adviced me to do so. I wanted more loss. Honestly the hcg doesn't taste as fresh either, so I wonder if the hcg is fairly weak, though I do not feel horribly hungry, so it has to be working.

Any clue for the weak loss?

Over all I'm ok. I'm just tired right now. Yeay, Winter in Washington!

5 comments:

  1. P&I says,
    If the interval lasts less than two
    weeks the patient can directly resume injections and the 500-calorie diet, but if the interruption lasts longer he
    must again eat normally until he has had his third injection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Hope my doctor didn't mess me up. I hope I drop more weight. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Seriously? That's a great loss ... bet there will be even more tonight. I'm betting that your gall bladder attack has things seeming different this round.

    And yes. Winter. Blah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Autumn is right. You could have gone right back to VLCD because you really just did an interruption. But it's all good, you'll still lose but as you have said it'll be slower. You might want to try an apple day if you want to speed things up, I mean it always works for me. And I've also become a fan of the waterbottle enema..I know it sounds gross but it works great for me.

    And I agree with Christy too, anything that changes in our body while we're on HCG will have a direct effect on our weight loss.

    Welcome back again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Water bottle enema? i'm intrigued.

    I will think about the apple day. I don't want to burn out from apples. LOL. So 6 big apples for the whole day, and as little water as possible?

    I take magnisium if I want to 'clean me out' so that would be just as effective as an enema??

    ReplyDelete