Thursday, December 3, 2009

R1P3: Day 1

Weight: 216.4 lbs
Last Drop Weight: 218.4
Loss of: 1
Total Loss: 67.4 lbs

Morning!!! It's cold outside. We got frost all over the place. It's beginning to look a lot like winter! :)

I feel so much better, but scared out of my mind to each anything with fat. LOL. I am going to try a sausage omelet this morning!

I am 2 lbs below my LDW (last drop weight) and I won't do a steak day. This honestly gives me a little lea way to figure out how to eat. I'm happy this is happening this way, though I know it has to be at the expense of structural fat. It will come back. :) Trust me! :) I couldn't eat much last night.

I had:
Omelet w/ mushrooms and 1 ounce of cheese
Small swig of milk (I swear I tasted the farm it came from, :P)

Lunch:
Chicken and broccoli w/ a small spoon of sour cream

SICK- got rid of most of lunch

Dinner: Tomato and ground beef

Snack- 2 slices of apple (Put slice of cheese back in fridge)


Today I hope for better. It does get better right? I won't be like this? Reading the hcg board I see that someone had posted if you do get extreme pain like that it's an alergy to some food. I dont' know. I think it's the prolonged withdraw of this food. Plain and simple at this point, though I say to all: Be careful adding stuff back and don't do a round more then 45 days! Take a probotic if you can! Ease into it. That pain is not worth a long round! :P

I hope I can finish resewing my brown linen pants today. Was going to do that yesterday. But ya. Today I finish packing and get my clothes nailed down. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, it won't last and your advice is so sound. That's why I'm taking interruptions so that my body doesn't forget about the fats and starches!
    You don't need luck gurl, you're doing great! Enjoy yourself and take pics that you can share with us!

    ReplyDelete