Tuesday, December 15, 2009

R2P2: Day 1

Weight: 223.8 lbs
Loss of: Starting
Total Loss: 0 lbs

I took 1 week off, but I'm going to call this Round 2 anyways.

I gained about 5-6 lbs for this loading, I think I done good. I hope. I had the most horrid gall bladder attack yesteday night right as it was ready for bed. My hubby drove to the store at midnight to get me lemon juice, but it didn't really help. :(
I had 2 sandwhiches which might have been the problem. THANK GOODNESS I didn't have this on the cruise, but I also wasn't pigging out!

I'm tired today. I've been pretty tired since I got off the boat. heh. I am in the middle of TOM. I also went to my doctor yesterday. She told me to enjoy myself through the holidays where I want to, and that we will stay on target when we can. I see her after the Christmas Holidays.

I felt a little jipped yesterday. I still wanted to eat some things to get it out of my system, but today is VLCD day! I am looking forward to seeing a drop. I'm curious how the drop will be, if I lose .5 average it will take me over a month to get to 200, and I was hoping to be there by the end of the year. BUt that is like 23 lbs worth of weight, but I was thinking, much of that should come off at the start right? sigh. I hope.

I'm in a weird mood. I don't want to be on protocol right now but I do. I want to lose the weight, fit into size 14 pants asap and feel more 'normal' in the realms of bigness. I lost over 60 lbs and I am still fat. People still see a fat girl who should do something. :P Does that make sense?

I want the weight to be gone, and I love this protocol. I just need to rev the engine and get my butt in gear. I will do this, I will be dedicated and I will make it. I'm just right now sort of 'bleh' because I do enjoy eating, I enjoy eating on my time table and not thinking about food. I just go make something when I am hungry. Sigh. I have no limited food I can eat, and that always gets me a little uptight for a bit. But the weight coming off will become my motivator, and reading all your blogs will help me too. We are all in this together!! :)

Take care all!

No comments:

Post a Comment