Sunday, December 20, 2009

R2P2: Day 6

Weight: 216.2 lbs
Loss of: .8 lbs
Total Loss: 7.6 lbs

MOrning! I hope all are doing well.

I'm dropping and I'm going to take what comes this round. I thought it would be interesting to put up a little goal for myself. I can take a 1 week break when I hit the 180 range. Gives me something to look forward to. Then I can replenish my body with stuff and go on a serious Vitamin D binge. My mother in law found out from her natural doctor that Vitamin D can help fight against the Swine Flu. Vitamin D is a super vitamin right now and I am totally too low, but higher then I was before!

I got a size 12/14 shirt and size 18 pants from Walmart yesterday (can't spend money on clothes, but it was cheep enough) I'm feeling more and more normal! :) I can't wait to get into size 14. Only 2 sizes to go. I can just fit into those 18's and DON'T ask me to sit down. :) LOL.

We put on the tree lights. I need to get into the Holiday Spirit. I forgot, but my other friend reminded me tomorrow is Winter Solstice. I need to think how I will celebrate with the family. I want my son to fell the Holiday Spirit when he can. As he gets older I hope I will do a better job. We plan on home schooling him so he won't have it from school. But as I hear, they are scrubbing that stuff from public school anyways. So much for 'tolerance' The last I heard, tolerance was putting up with, embracing, not cutting it out.

I ate steak last night. I am going to include steak back into this round. I miss it. I want more verity in the stuff we are allowed. heh. So I take a lower loss, but you know what, I need to be happy with the food I am allowed.

anywho. I'm going to find me a 1/2 grapefruit. :) Enjoy the day! It's 4th Advent today isn't it? I need to call my mom. She celebrates the Advents. :)

2 comments:

  1. You are doing SO well on your losses! Congratulations! Isn't it exciting to see your clothes size shrink as well as your scale weight? For me, it helps me mentally. You're going to see size 14 before you know it!

    ReplyDelete