Friday, December 4, 2009

R1P3: Day 2

Weight: 216.8 lbs
Last Drop Weight: 218.4
Loss of: Gain .4
Above/Below LDW: -1.6

Well, this should be my last post for a while, unless I lick more cows. ;) Sorry Autumn, I couldn't resist. You made me laugh equally as hard when I read your comment!

I am outta here, wish me luck with keeping my weight down! I go up to the airport area today, I stay over night at the airport (hotel) so that for a morning flight I am not fighting traffic! :) Works well. You can also sleep in a little longer.

I ate:
Breakfast: 1 mushroom, sausage omelet with cheese

Lunch: Cauliflower Pizza (amazing) with 2 tomatoes cooked,reduced. Fresh tomatoes, cheese and chicken

Dinner: Taco salad: Lettuce, ground beef, hot sauce, cheese

Snack: Apple with 3 teaspoons peanut butter (no sugar), and 2 slices of cheese, It might have been 3. hmmm.

Small gain. I'll take it. I do like this bit of leaway going onto a feeding machine. Er Cruise. I do plan on working out. We will see if that happens. :P Heh. I do plan to walk a lot though. That should help!

Oh, I will take a LOT of pictures and some video as well!! :) I will share when I get back!

Bon Voyage! Have wonderful time stabilizing and maintaining, or sliding! Much luck to you all!

3 comments:

  1. Have a WONDERFUL time!!! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo helderheid's sentiment: Ahoy! and have a wonderful time!! You deserve it, and have worked so hard to get to this place!!

    When you come back, I want to see lots of pics...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Exciting!!! Hope it was fun.

    www.timeforhcg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete