Monday, December 21, 2009

R2P2: Day 6

Weight: 215.8 lbs
Loss of: .4 lbs
Total Loss: 8 lbs

I asked for 8 lbs in the week, and my body gave me NO more. :P LOL at least I got it right.

I stayed up WAY to late last night but had LOTS of fun playing with friends online. I missed playing with these people and it got me to stay up way too late. But fun.

Like I said earlier, I'm going to take it a bit easy this round, as in not worry what the scale gives me, stay on protocol, include lean steak to get a variety. I know that steak gives me lower results, but at the same time it mixes the food up and I enjoy it more. It got sort of tiring of just eating chicken, but since I had a goal, I really didn't care.

I think I am going to throw another goal. I already mentioned it, I wonder what my doctor things. I hit 180 and I get a 1 week break. :) I'm feeling pretty thin, though I know I am still fat. The pictures just don't give me the feeling I feel. I'm like.. my butt isn't that big is it? My mirror upstairs is being kind to me. When you lose a lot of weight you realize how much thinner you are and you get into that happy mind set. Then you see a picture and your like 'still have a ways to go'

Happy Solstice to those who celebrate! :) Have a wonderful day sliding and maintaining. Thanks for all the warm and wonderful comments! :)

Wow, this week is also Xmas! I'm almost done with all the gifts I need to get. I still need to do some things to be totally ready for Xmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment