Saturday, December 26, 2009

R2P2: Day 12

Weight: 213.6 lbs
Loss of: .6 lbs
Total Loss: 10.2 lbs

Morning!
My brother is here for Christmas and we had fun. It's been nice to talk to them. I really get along with his wife and his kids really get along with my kid. :) I love how they play together.

I had 2 official 100% cheat days. No weighing and no 'on protocol' foods.

I had for xmas lunch at my mother in laws: Tomatoes with some of that cream cheese/basil/tomato spread (about a tsp), 2 half cookies- homemade. They were also very small, but satisfying. I decided why not, I normally don't try stuff, and some smoked salmon 1x1 inch square.

Then for dinner I had my traditional foods: a Wiener, a deviled egg, red cabbage, a spoonful of potato salad (home made) and the big spender: A small slice of bread (multi grain loaf of hard bread) w/ a thin layer of butter and a bit of bri cheese. MMMMMM.


Yesterday for Christmas Day Dinner/Lunch I had:
Roast
Red cabbage
Cabbage salad
Lingenberry sauce

and then we had a small 'dinner' afterwards
Small slice of bread w/ tbl bri
Slice roast


I even allowed an apple at the end of each day. A full apple. mmmmmm. I didn't get as much water in Christmas Eve but I did push myself yesterday. I got in almost 3 liters. :)

Today is going to be a 'clean' day of eating on protocol. Then I plan to go to Seattle with my family tomorrow. That will be another cheat day. I think where ever we go for lunch we can eat clean enough, but my brother has reservations at the Space Needle for dinner. I think I will have some crab cakes and salad. :)

I hope everyone has had a great Holiday Season. We are not done yet, but so far so good! :) I wish everyone a great stablization, a great loss or not so big of gain!

I am waiting for my scale to go UP! :P

8 comments:

  1. Can you recommend anything there? I am planning on keeping it as close to p2 (LOL) as possible. and I wonder if the crab cakes are any good.

    Is there salad worth ordering?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been YEARS... I just remember having an amazing creme brulee which is far from P2 compliant! I bet you could get some fish filet or lobster - that might work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chipmunck, you're doing great! Even with your cheats! You've still lost 10.2lbs in 12 days, which is amazing! Enjoy the time you'll spend with your family over the holidays, you will come back to P2 with good energy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I admire that you are on Protocol during the holidays... Cheers to you! ~Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lavenderdiva- I never thought of how much I lost in what time period. Thanks for that perspective! Sounds pretty awesome to me. THanks for the boost!

    Lis- Hehe. I did cheat 100% for 2 days, but my doctor wanted me right back on. But I was given the 'okay' to cheat. :) Luckly no up on the scale! We will see how tomorrow goes! Full cheat day there as well. I will find a lunch that is as close to protocol though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you are enjoying your family and those cheats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy that time off, then focus and kick that remaining weight's ass!!!

    We can do this!

    ReplyDelete