Saturday, December 19, 2009

R2P2: Day 5

Weight: 217 lbs
Loss of: .6 lbs
Total Loss: 6.8 lbs

There begins my low losses. THough .6 is respectable if I get that daily. :) I did only drink 2 liters of water. I DO NO MORE then 4liters because that is 1/2 my body weight in oz. No more. Um, I just did the calculations. I should drink a little more then 3. Okay. :) heh. I don't want to do more then 1/2 my body weight because I also want to make sure I keep electrolytes in order.

Thanks for all your supportive words!! Spending the day with the husband. Finished up most of my Xmas shopping. I have some gift cards for those coming by Airplanes, or small sized gifts that I still need to get, but then I am done. :) yeay! Done!

I do not suggest going on a cruise right before Xmas, it really throws you off. And you can't go to any cold destinations right now. You might as well stay home, unless of course you come from sun! :P I just can't get into the Xmas season yet. :( Next year lets all just go cruise with our loved ones as a xmas thing! :) Cha Cha Cha! I would love to be in sun. I used to love dreary, I used to love Rain, now I'm just plain cold. I hate being cold all the time. I put on stuff to make me warm but I am just COLD! :P


anywho! Take care all! KEep warm!

1 comment:

  1. I never thought about that but that makes sense about the timing of the cruise!

    You're doing great. :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete