Sunday, December 13, 2009

R2: Loading Day 1

Hello All,

I'm back from my trip. I still feel like I am on the boat. It was SO nice to see the child and husband again! I went with my parents and it was very nice. I stuck to p3 most of the week, then tapered off by the end of the week. Amazing food and I got to read Christy in Seattles' post about restaurant food. If I wasn't loading by the end of the week I think it would have been too hard to find 'good' things over all. Everything was so yummy, but I bet it wasn't so healthy.

I also got used to going to bed by 9:30pm and waking up at 7am to rush upstairs to weigh. Don't try to weigh yourself on a ship. It's dumb. I did because of doctors orders. One day the ship was swaying enough that I couldn't get a reading at all. The little needle on the kg scale kept going 10 kg in each direction at least depending on which way the boat leaned. LOL.

My parents have the pictures and yes, it's 6:54am here so you will have to wait. I just wanted to reach out to everywone. I missed you guys so much!!

Well. I got on the scale this early morning and it said 222.2, last night it was 221.4. Sigh. I am starting to pre-load. I also didn't get in much water, I was on the plane, or waiting to leave the ship. Last thing I wanted was to have to run to the bathroom every 3 seconds. I will do better today! I did okay on the ship w/ water. Though room service sucked. I called for water every day and it took over an hour to get us a thing of water, and by then we wanted to leave the room or go to sleep. Sigh.

I am going to be a bit behind on other people's posts, I was able to catch up on 1 or two of some of your blogs!! It's good to be back. I hope to stuff myself some more to get totally sick of food!! :D Wish me luck! THis time I am doing it right! Last time I didn't do it so right I think. I have a list this time! :)

anywho. Take care everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! You're back!!! I have missed you. You will get back to it, no worries. So glad you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!! It's so good to see you posting again!

    You'll drop that extra weight in no time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We missed you! I hope you had a grand time- Please post some pics!

    ReplyDelete