Wednesday, December 23, 2009

R2P2: Day 8

Weight: 214.2 lbs
Loss of: .4 lbs
Total Loss: 9.6 lbs

Low loss. But I feel thinner. :) Went through my closet to shed out some of the clothes that always made me feel fat, or I wore all the time when I was fatter.

I just need to release those outfits just as much as the fat! I love saying "When I get thin", and not " "if" I get thin"

My father offered to buy me a dress. I told him that he didn't need to, maybe buy it next year for Xmas, or Birthday, but not to motivate me. I am not motivated, I just am doing it. :)

Yesterday I almost cheated, I saw my husband sit next to me with my favorite cheese. AND the butthead had to say "Oh, you never ate any when you were loading" I could have killed him. :P I told him one bite shouldn't hurt. He didn't believe me and snatched up the piece and ate it. So I'm okay.

Well, hope you have enough time today to finish any last things! Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. You are doing great! I like how you implied you don't need to be motivated, you are just doing it. Great!

    You are just about the same weight I was at 4 years ago. I was following Body For Life back then and by May/June I was into the low 130s. You are going to so beat that....I'm really excited for you!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband is great! My man is a wimp and lets me eat whatever and whenever so I have zero support..lol!

    Your statement about motivation is motivating..really feeling that!

    I'm with you about purchases too. I'm buying at WalMart until I get down to my final weight and then I'm gonna spend some real money on ME! Yes!

    Oh yeah and any loss is a GREAT LOSS!

    ReplyDelete