Tuesday, December 29, 2009

R2P2: Day 15

Weight: 214.2 lbs
Loss of: ? lbs
Total Loss: 9.6 lbs

So I haven't posted in a couple days. So I went to Seattle with my family and we ate at the Space Needle. Much better then I heard it was from a long time ago review, but helderheid got my hopes up, and delivered.

I had the chicken. It was very good. The sauce. OMG! Ya, I deserved the 1.4 gain I got from that! I'm not upset about any gain I am getting right now because I am er, um... cheating of course! :)

I am doing 'clean' days as much as possible. I think we will have 1 more cheat day coming up on New Years Day! My parents make a special dinner so I will participate in that. So then in January we will be a month of clean eating! :)

Oh, I can see my neck stuff. The stuff that shows on thin people but hides when you have too much fat around the neck and makes it look like a tube, not a series of cords. :) heh. I am LOVING that part!


I hope everyone had a great Winter Holiday Season and got to do what they wished for. Spending time with the family has been a great wish of mine so it was wonderful that both my brothers have been able to come out. Maybe not right at the same time, but that seems to be fine because I can have close time with both sets.



Take care!

3 comments:

  1. So glad the dinner was yummy! Glad too that you're spending quality time with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I even allowed myself to eat some of the gnocchi. Mmmmm. Heaven! Oh, and treating myself out to my new favorite drink- White Zinfandel! I made it a spritzer though. AMAZING!

    It's nice when you can spend time w/ family. I threatened my Florida brother that I was going to come out next year at Xmas. Too cold in Washington. It's just too cold now a days for me anywhere except 90 degree Mexico!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had a nice trip and got to spend time with your family-

    That is so exciting that you can see the definitions of your neck! You are making tremendous progress!!

    ReplyDelete