Friday, December 18, 2009

R2P2: Day 4

Weight: 217.6 lbs
Loss of: 2 lbs
Total Loss: 6.2 lbs

Morning. I'm feeling pretty good. I have had a bit harder resolve this time but I won't cheat. I promised myself I wouldn't. I just realized how much I want more food.

I am VERY happy with the loss that I have gotten. It's nice to be below my R1 LDWeight by the 3rd day. Who would have thunk that a week of enjoying food would only take 3 days to get it off. I was scared I would have slowed down to .6 by now. :P

I've been behind on many things. My husband just went back to work and so I am adjusting to that, spending time doing things with my son so I haven't been an internet hog. I have been playing solitare in my bathtub instead of updating myself on blogs. I've wanted to just veg out and not process information. :P I'm starting to not feel so tired.

We are going to bed late but then we sleep in later and then the husband doesn't take so long to get home. LOL. Perspective.
I am going to look into sleeping in late, but then going to work out late too. I hate mornings and I hate waking up so early. I rather stay up with my husband late then wake up early w/o my husband. makes the Day longer! :P It's hard because I have parents that love to wake up early. Oh well. I'm not living w/ my parents! :P

My hunger has been spectacularly low once I mixed up the new hcg drops. I had some old stuff, and it wasn't as potent. Now I feel full. I eat 1/2 an apple and I feel full. :) YEAY! Loading properly and eating your 500 calories does help!

I have a winter jacket that is a Large size and I still feel a bit tight in it. I can zip it up if I breath in, so that is my item of clothes I will use as my 'am I getting physically smaller?" mark. I have out grown... under grown? I've gotten too small for the other clothes that I was trying to get into. Now they can be given away. LOL. Nice.

okay. Off to do some stuff. I want to clean the kitchen and most of downstairs, and now I plan to start reading again. I, in January, had decided to read 1 book per week. Didn't make it, but have read 26 books this year. Sigh. My goal for next year is to read 25 books as well. That is about 1 book every 2 weeks. If I do read mroe books per week I will just go over my goal. Or simply have more weeks for another book or not read. I miss sitting and reading while my son plays around me. :) I couldn't do it realistically when the husband was home. LOL. I wanted to spend time w/ him because I knew he would eventually be back at work. :)

anywho. Happy trails folks. I will be reading your posts soon enough. I really apologize for not getting caught up this week. I really feel like we have become a family and I like that. I love hearing what you guys are doing and have to say, it makes me internalize what I am doing, like going to Resturants and their evil ways!

2 comments:

  1. What an insane loss! That's great!

    Don't worry about playing catch up. Spending time with loved ones in the "real" world is pretty damned important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great! You've had some remarkable losses these past few days- Relaxation & rest is very important to continued losses, so says Dr. Simeon. Keep that in mind, when you are sorting out your day, and perhaps feeling guilty for the 'me' time you are taking....

    ReplyDelete