Thursday, December 17, 2009

R2P2: Day 3

Weight: 219.6 lbs
Loss of: 2.6lbs
Total Loss: 4.2 lbs


That's more like it! :) I know that over a lb is nice, but for a 'after load vlcd' day I want more like 3 lbs off right away!! I didn't want to be screwed up with extra lbs if I didn't need to load, though it felt good to eat. I miss eating whatever I want.


I'm having a mentally hard time, but today, honestly waking up to the bigger loss made me happy. Gave me real resolve for today.

I had the food dreams: I ate real buttery popcorn. mmmmmm. And of course I was like "oh no, what if I eat this, I won't lose" :P Why couldn't I just be in dream land and enjoy the popcorn I never got on loading. :P

I got new hcg and it tastes much better, and I think that caused a low weight loss- old hcg. I know that stuff can last, but it also doesn't last forever, or that long really. anyways. I got new stuff and am using that now.

I do not miss the drinking of a ton of water. On the cruise I drank a lot, always finding a bathroom, but I think I got 1-2 liters of water in. Now I am aiming for 4 liters. Much more. :P

3 comments:

  1. Awesome weight loss!
    Easy on the water! I had a bad experience a few days ago, I drank a bit too much (5th liter) and my body couldn't absorb it fast enough! I had bad chest and stomach pains for a good 5 minutes! I thought I was having a heart attack! My man told me that it was from too much water something like water posioning--I forget the medical term for it. For a day and a half I barely drank water. It's all good now, I drink between 2 and 3 liters a day now and I make sure I drink most early in the day-- I read that on one of the blogs here, sorry I can't remember from who.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! that's an awesome drop today! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete