Wednesday, December 2, 2009

R1P2: T Minus 11 hours

Weight: 217.4 lbs
Loss of: .8
Total Loss: 66.4 lbs

Okay, I lost .8 last night. I know that I will go down a tiny bit if I do good. But I am starting to go for the p3 stuff already. I sort of mentally stuck myself to 48 hours and then slowly do the p3 stuff. Having an omelet today. Bad me, but you know what. I can't wait and I am STARVING!

I will do p2 mostly today w/ some p3 stuff included on a very low scale. I had an ounce of cheese last night and still lost. That was our little test to see if I am done. BING!

Yesterday I resewed my size 24 pants to fit me. Creame colored linen pants that I just love. They look good for a beginner hemmer! :) I am doing my brown ones today. So I will have 3 comfortable pants total in a Mexican cruise. YEAY!

I'm just moving forward with getting into p3. I'm scared but not. I don't want to balloon to 10 lbs more, but then you ask why am I playing w/ fire today. :P because.

Do people find that exercise helps correct any p3 mistakes? I am thinking about the cruise. I will be very active, and plan to do an 8am class every morning when at sea. I will be good on the cruise, but come on.. a cruise. you can only be so good! :P I won't over eat and I won't cheat where I know. I can't be too careful w/ stuff because then I end up eating nothing only because everything could be tainted with sugar. I will let my waiter know it's not okay for me to have sugar. Not even artificial stuff.

anyways. Off to eat some breakfast. My egg w/ mushrooms and onions! :) mmmmmm.

2 comments:

  1. I bet it will be fine. Dr. S. talked about those who didn't have any more to lose could up their calories to 800-1000. :)

    Thanks so much for the kind words. It helps so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. -0.8!! Terrific! I think your transition into p3 will be much smoother than mine was! You've done SOOOOO well this round, I really admire your resolve to go this long on your round! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete