Friday, May 28, 2010

R4P3: Day 3

Weight: 175.2 lbs
LDW: 173.8

I ate bacon, cheese and didn't get enough water. I hope I can correct this big upswing. I gained some on day 1 as well. Could have been too fatty of the hot wings? No clue.

Any way to correct this without having to do a steak or egg day? Can exercise take off the pounds? Since I am not 'stablized' I should be able to lose this weight as easily as I gained it by doing the right thing huh?

Sorry I didn't post last night. My friend came over, we watched tv, then I went to bed after he left so we could get our kid to sleep faster. anywho.

Today's Theme: Steffi's Theme: Do it for the right reasons!

So I found myself wanting to be back on HCG. It just seems so much simplier to take a medication, eat 500 calories comprised of particular types of food and day dream that it was obviously not our fault if we have a gain! Which in all honestly- lets face it, if we do the right thing that has been well written out for us, it really isn't our own fault! It is pms, tom, water weight, reshifting of weight, and a whole slew of things. We know that in a couple days we should lose this weight. We have comfort in that little hole. At least I do.

I am jonzing to get back onto hcg because it's my comfort. I think that is a great reason not to do long rounds like I did. Yes I am 110 lbs lighter pretty fast, yeay me! But I'm scared. I have fear.

Are we doing what we are doing for the right reason? Are we focusing too much on the numbers because I know I haven't grown in a size. My pants fit though I gained. But I want to go down, but feel like I have no map. I ate the right things. I actually didn't over eat. No Tummy ache. I know we can process lots of fat, but I think I might have eaten too much fat.

There is a safety net in saying "In 2 weeks I'm back on the diet" because if you gain some, you know that in minus 2 weeks you will be okay. But you know what. I went on vacation and I only gained like 3 lbs not worrying about my weight since I didn't have a scale. I just ate what was cooked, drank some yummy goodness, took some walks and had fun. (I think it was the walking that helped. I REALLY walked a lot because it was an option in Mexico and it was perfect weather)

It's cold here for a May. I want the weather to change. My husband has been working over time a lot and gets home late so I am feeling a bit lazy. I'm focusing on computer stuff, and a quilt I am wanting to sew together (I got a charm pack) and that doesn't involve much movement. I still have a couple months left on my gym membership. Maybe I will just go in there during my son's preschool and do some toning. That should help.

This was a bit of a vent, and soap boxing. I think an open ended p3/p4 round this time is a bit scary for me. It holds me accountable and makes me figure out what is before me and won't let me hide in p2 for a while. I am going to work through this! We need to work through our fears and over come them. I love the support we are giving each other here!

I am going to go look into the egg day just in case. I can't go a whole day w/o eating because of blood sugar issues, but I sure can eat a bunch of eggs! One of my favorite foods!! :)

Take care everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it was the fat hotwings, I'd be willing to bet that the hotwings sauce had sugar in it, and may have caused your blip. You don't need to do a correction day yet b/c you're not 2lbs over your LDW. Just eat clean, and you'll see a drop over the next few days. Drink lots of water.

    Yes, the strict structure of P2 sure makes life easier doesn't it? I find P3/P4 infinitely harder. No rules to follow, and I'm not good about tracking my calories in P3/P4 like I am in P2.

    I love the support too Steffi!

    ReplyDelete