Tuesday, May 25, 2010

R4P2: Into my 2nd 24hours

Weight: 172.2 lbs
Loss Today: 1.6
Total Loss: 14
Total over all: 111.6

LDW: 173.8 (I got some room to 'play')

So I want to see if I can lose weight naturally, but at the same time I just want to do this whole round right. So we will see, tomorrow I am slowly introducing foods because of the hhcg I can do 2 days instead of 3 days. (48 vs 72 hours)

My son had a parent tea, it was nice, but my son was tired, he didn't sleep well last night. Poor thing. Kept us most of the night awake, so I'm amazed that I lost anything.

I will continue to take some potassium for a bit. I didn't realize I was taking pretty much 1/2 of what I should. The potassium bottles are confusing to me. Too many choices.

I'm feeling otherwise really well. I feel I look good. I was able to get into a pair of size 14 black slacks. I like slacks, but have limited myself to 1 pair of jeans at each phase. My husband wondered who that skinny woman was that picked up his son, then as I turned around it was me! :) hehe.

Tonight's Theme: Passion: the Authentic Muse

Words to chew on: There goes life, and not with a bang, but a whimper and a whine. sacred fire burns within. If we do not express outward passion, we will experiance self-immolation- the spontaneous combustion of our soul.

This one hit me like a ton of bricks. I love passion. I love BEING passionate. I LOVE feeling passion and expression. I love crying at tv shows, kids books with sweet endings and commercials that touch the soul, even if they sell dog food to an old dog. I love writing with passion, I love getting passionate about a product, or an idea. But the one thing I don't seem to get passionate about, or at least forget most of the time is to be passionate about me and my current state of being. I am in a cocoon waiting to be 120 lbs to emerge and wear the sexy clothes and be free. I am free now. I am sexy NOW!

I sometimes find the passion in p2 and going into the kitchen to whip up something creatively. I LOVE that. I love having my parents over and 'showing off' my newly formed dish. I love sharing new found information, nothing should be kept. I think that information is power, and power should be given to everyone!

Many people have tagged me negatively as 'emotional' which is just another word for passionate. I have tried so many years to temper that, but one day I realized, it is them who is sort of sad. To not feel as strongly as me. That is what feelings are about huh? To feel them?

We need to find passion in every phase we are in, regardless if it's the fact that tomorrow night I will sit here with a cut apple and a happy amount of peanut butter, or finding that strawberries and salad make an awesome match for p2! If it's the passion of waking up to step onto a balanced scale, losing weight or making it into those pants we have held our breath for, literally and figuratively. :)

What makes you wake up in the morning? What makes you passionate? And do you make it part of your day, rather then the occasional indulgence? Passion is not like fine chocolate to be only enjoyed sparingly, and only once in a while! (though I hear some great reports about dark chocolate and to make it a nightly habit with a small square piece! WOOT!)

Have a wonderful night everyone!

2 comments:

  1. When you are done writing your new cookbook, I want to promote it! I wish I was that creative!

    I get what you're saying about passion. I've for so long just slept walked through my days... I now have such a passion for life, especially spreading the word about this life changing protocol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be awesome helderheid. This might light a fire under my butt! :) Though it helps not being ON p2 to try to try working with recipes. Since i have to have too cook p2 for the hubby, I might try some things for him. :)

    It's nice when we wake up finally huh?

    ReplyDelete