Saturday, May 8, 2010

R4: Loading!

So I am casually loading because I have taken a 10 day break, on the outskirts of not needing to load, but it's fun. Gets the ice cream need out of my system!

I am feeling a renewed sense of hope!

I have decided to write a cookbook that is more than just a cookbook. Details will be forthcoming in the future as I move along w/ the project. It makes me happy, and I hope it helps me lose my last 60 lbs!

I have been completely transformed because of this diet. It has shown me a way of eating I didn't think I could achieve on our budget. Though I do love to splurge for good cheese! Fresh Veggies though- constantly? That seems expensive, but you know what? It's more expensive to get fat and hurt yourself!!

I'm feeling more zen in life, maybe it's because I am full of Klondike bars! ;) But I also stopped using my birth control (no babies though for me please) and we realized it was causing me to be moody, depressed and generally a butthead. It also didn't make my yahoo feel good at all, which also lowered my sex drive... why did I want the birth control again? LOL. It was Sex control too!

I am reading an AMAZING book that I think you all should read! YOu guys love food right? It's what got us here right? "The School of Essential Ingredients!" This woman is an amazing write and I just can't get enough. I'm almost done w/ her book!

Life is good, and I'm going on my 4th round! I'm going for 30 days and take what I can get weight wise. I saw a woman post on a newsgroup that she attributes her lower loss days to the skin tightening up more. She is noticing this round for her that her skin tightens! WOOT! I Hope that will help me through this round if stuff goes slow! My thighs look like stretched out pants. :P But my under arms are looking nice though! :D

My husband said we might go in for a boob job if my boobs sag too much. We will see. One day at a time. It's now time for me to zen out and work on enjoying the next 30 days. I also want to see about getting creative again in the kitchen. I made a p2 burger for my friend that he enjoyed while the rest of us had bacon bits mashed into our burgers w/ buns. :P He dealt with it just fine and said my creative burger tasted yummy. I had fun with mustard and spices and then I put it in the toaster oven with rosemary in there for scent! :) mmmmmm. Looked yummy

I will be doing weight the first full day of 500 at this point. I don't care to know about loading weight. :) I am putting my 'starting weight' at the start of my 500 day. Thank you very much! :) hehe. I hope I don't gain TOOOOOO much. I just don't want to have to lose ALL this stupid weight to get to the 'real' weight. heh.

anywho.

3 comments:

  1. I'm be doing P2 with you. I feel the need to take control some how while my back is mending.

    Happy loading and lots of success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound sooooo good! Your renewed energy and excitement is going to carry you these next 50 pounds. I think the idea of the cook book is a great idea. I'm toying with the idea of a book as well, though certainly not a cook book! HA! I can follow a recipe (sorta) but that's the extent of my cooking talents. :) I'm really enjoying watching you shrink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your loading! That burger sounds yummy- I think you'll make quick work of that last 50lbs.

    ReplyDelete