Saturday, May 22, 2010

R4P2: Day 13

Weight: 174.6 lbs
Total Loss: 11.6
Total over all: 109.2

A little loss today but I will take it any day over standing still or gaining! :) heh. I'm pretty tired tonight. Wasn't such a long day though, but I had fun hanging out with some friends and seeing the inlaws newly painted trailer afterwards. Pretty spiffy!

Tonight's Theme: The home of your Dreams

Notable sayings: House shelters Daydreams, Take what you want, but prepare to pay for it, dreams extract a price, Dreams cost money, sweat, frustration, tears, courage, choices, perseverance and extraordinary patience and LOVE. I dwell in possibility, The home of your dreams dwells within, find it in the secret sanctuary of your heart today before you can cross the threshold of tomorrow!


Our home, our temple is our body. We will live in our body till we die. We have lost fat not only because we were dying of unhealthy habits, but I bet we all can say that we didn't like what we saw in the mirror. It made us unhappy. We might even have been able to separate ourselves from the fat, and realize that our 'fat suit' made us look less then desirable to ourselves. There are those that try to love the fat and live with it, but I feel that the fat is NOT us and it's unhealthy. But we need to love ourselves inside, under the fat. Because once we are thin, it would be pretty shallow to love yourself just because you look fabulous in that tight butt of yours! What if we did that to someone else? Wouldn't we call someone shallow if they came up to us and said "I NOW want to love you and hang out with you!"

Make your body the home of your dreams. We are under construction while we take off the lbs, but once we are ready for wallpaper, we should find ways to accent the body. What do we do with a part of the house that is hideous? We don't simply cover it up, we move away stuff, find furniture or a lamp to brighten it.

I hate my thighs. Right now they have become saggy. They are the worse part of my body, but I will tell you right now. I look awesome when I stuff those sausage thighs into a pair of pants! It shapes me and gives me some hip action. :)

We need to accept our flaws, love ourselves and let that be an opportunity for a challenge. To liven ourselves to find an amazing outfit that sparkles on us! I bet some of us are having to buy whole new wardrobes because of the change. I know that I need to start focusing on enjoying my body and finding wallpapers and paint that make me excited! Before, when I was size 24, I just bought what fit decent enough, but now I want to shine.

We cared enough about ourselves to follow through on this diet and motor ourselves down the track of health. We need to follow through and realize that we need to expand that love to continue throughout our life. By the things we eat, but also by the things we wear. You don't have to show off a lot of skin, but find colors, styles and cuts that flatter your body type/shape. As we focus on doing good by our bodies, we should focus on also doing good by our soul and mind.

What do you love about yourself? What do you hate about yourself? What can you do to change it or turn it into a flattering feature? Try this: Lets say your in an interview, we are never allowed to say mean or bad things about ourselves. When they say "What do you like least" Find what you do find that you like least but turn it into a way that still shines it!

Lets get creative! I'm curious what you guys have to share! :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG, we're UNDER CONSTRUCTION! Please excuse the dust! I love it. I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete