Sunday, May 23, 2010

quick update: Need input and help from others

Hey guys,

So I have had to deal with some dizzy/woozie issues every time I make a semi-rapid move. I have noticed that just getting up is causing some woozieness.

So question: I did a 36 day round, took a 14 day break, and now I am on day 14. Can I stop and go into p3(after the 72 hours) right now??

I am going to take a full p3/p4 break. I might not start till about August so I can let my body settle down.

My husband and I did the math. I have done 211 days of hcg since August and I think my body is DONE! I read something about a constant high fat diet on the liver. We have done that with hcg through our body fat (Does it get processed by the liver though?)

So please let me know something, anything you would about this situation. I'm ready to stop tomorrow if I have to!!

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I think you need to take potassium 99mg 3X/day. That should stop the woozie/light-headedness. I had this with my first round, and Lynne over at the yahoo forum (the nurse) told me about this, and it did solve this problem. Whenever I am on a round, I make sure to take it.

    I would think that yes, you could go straight into P3 after the 72hrs now, if you want to. But be sure to take the potassium!

    I agree with letting your body rest a bit before tackling another round....

    hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am taking a 550 mg Potassium Gluconate every day except for Wed/Thur I forgot.

    Is that too much? Wrong kind? I never know what to pick up there are so many to choose from. But someone told me this was okay.

    ReplyDelete