Wednesday, May 19, 2010

R4P2: Day 10

Weight: 177.8 lbs
Total Loss: Less than 10
Total over all: Less than 107.6

So, I had a big gain. I can feel bloating, I think I am Ovulating. I also think that I have amassed some water weight because I took too much magnesium which REALLY cleaned me out on Monday. So I might be hording water due to some dehydration. I've been pretty good at not cheating, with pretty much it being some nonfat milk every day in my coffee. I am moving over to tea which will reduce the milk intake. :)

Tonight's Theme: Order Within

Things that stuck out to me: order within, mental closet, what drives you crazy?, look at yourself with compassion, bookend reflection in your day, your own devising, it all starts within, Mother time does not rush- 7am will not tell 6 am to hurry up.

I'm sitting here thinking of what awesome words I want to write, but all I can see are imagines of how I try to manifest this in my life. I enjoy having a rhythm to my day. I hate rushing, so I realize I have to prepare more in order to make this happen. I also have tried to limit what I put in my life so it doesn't become too much that I have to rush to do it all. I have put up schedules like "I will work on web design on Thur and Sew bags on Tuesday". With this I feel more in tune and flow with the world.

I wake up in the morning and allow myself time to wake up. My son sleeps in our bed so I wake up slowly with him. He is also not a fast and ready to go kid. We snuggle and I just enjoy his presence and the whole day seems to be one of smooth.

I think if we make something a priority, then we make it happen in our life. If we really don't want it, we will find ways to impede it from becoming routine in our life.
I like the idea of book ending our moment of silence. Or reflection. We can take about 5 minutes at night, while in bed, to think about our day. What we have done to make it bad or good.

I wonder if we can take a moment, like when we put drops of HCG in our mouth and take a 5 min time out. I mean, we have to wait till we can swallow right? Unless you do injections, but I bet you could take the time to think and reflect how it will be a good HCG day. That this medicine will help us become healthier.

There is something I learned from a personal place of mine that I take with me and I feel it has given my life an easier path to follow. There is this flow of energy (call it what you must/want) that flows through us at all times and we either bask in it, or we fight against it. If we let the current of energy flow through us life seems to take on a more settling feel. Sort of 'go with the flow' mentality.

IF we constantly push against the current of our daily life it will fight back or at least make it extremely hard. If we allow ourselves to go with the flow of things and find a branch downstream to hold on to, or a raft to climb on we fair a better chance of having that peace within, because we won't feel so at odds with the world.

Not saying we should allow the world to dictate what we do, but I bet we can find better ways of doing things if we don't push so hard against the current.

What makes your life so unsettling? What keeps you up at night and what makes you shoot like a bullet out of your bed in the morning? Can you drop something in your schedule so that you can take a moment for yourself? Can you ask others to help you out, to take on their own responsibilities instead of expecting from you because of a title you hold? (Example: Just because your a mom doesn't mean you have to work a job AND do laundry AND do dinner. Do it together as a family. or Delegate!). Find ways to streamline your day, which might take a little work at the start.

Once it becomes habit you feel so much more settled, and quiet within. And once you have order within, any outside disorder is easier to deal with.

3 comments:

  1. I am loving these posts! This post today really speaks to me. When I'm totally undecided about something and decide to "wing it" or go with the flow, I've had some amzing adventures/results. I'm an organized person on the inside and I like a routine. If I can't find a way to fit something into my life, it's all or nothing and that's when I give up and go with the flow.....Maybe I should do this more often.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so incredible, and I'm stealing 2 things. First, my next facebook update is this:
    Mother time does not rush- 7am will not tell 6 am to hurry up.

    Second, I love your suggestion of taking the time the drops take to absorb into our system as a time to meditate on our intentions with the HCG. I just LOVE that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comment about being a mother doesn't mean that you have to work at a job, do laundry and make dinner. I did all three today and delegating is something that I need to get better at. I'm rushing through my days at lightning speed and you're right - order within will bring order outside. Some really good ideas to ponder...

    ReplyDelete