Thursday, May 20, 2010

R4P2: Day 11

Weight: 175.8 lbs
Total Loss: 10.4
Total over all: Less than 108.0

Evening, So I have had a weird situation. I lost a bunch of weight, then gained a bunch, then lost it all and .4, this week has been weird for the last 3 days. I'm rather okay with that. I realized today that I am near the 175. It's a nice round dividable by 25 number. I like those type of numbers so I feel very progressive. I feel like I am really on my way from the close 180's as well. heh.

Tonights Theme: The Art of Puttering

The entry was short, it spoke specifically of that home tending when we just go through stuff, move stuff around in that sort of spirtual, we don't have to do it, we are in a mood sort of way. I didn't know how to fit it into an hcg journal. But the last bit spoke volumes to me, and what is the part I want to share and talk about.

Sarah Ban Breathnach says it so well - regardless of where we live, urban or rural, each offers fertile ground to sow our dreams. Puttering scatters seeds, in time we will reap an abundant harvest of contentment.

I have always looked at puttering as the mind taking a break and taking in the moment. So it's a bit of a turn around for me to see it this way. We hear puttering as a negative, as we say 'emotions' are not something to share. But we realize there is great healing that happens in being in touch with your emotions. Maybe puttering is a way to get in touch with us. I still am a bit shy on the word. Sigh.

Regardless- Where ever we go, there we are. We can not escape ourselves. Regardless where we live, we have our bodies. We can not as easily let it slide like a junk room. We are in the moment, we are suppose to be present in the moment with everything that goes on around us. What we put in our mouths, and the stress we allow our bodies to be under.

No matter where we live, our bodies offer us fertile ground to sow our dreams. We can plant a seed in our minds and let it grow, our motivation and determination is the fertilizer that lets that thought and idea, that dream bloom.

I think if we allow ourselves to take a moment when we give ourselves a dose of hcg, we can let this idea of 'thin' of 'healthy' of 'better well being' germinate. I think this can give us the strength to make today the best day as well. To imagine the amazing foods we can put in our mouth.

How do you imagine your life after hcg? When you see yourself 10, 30, 140 lbs lighter, what do you see yourself wearing and doing? I see myself wearing some sexy clothes and twirling without stumbling. I see myself more active, I see myself cuddling and not taking up so much room. heh. I see myself 'being normal' and not worrying so much if someone just saw me eat something that is not 100% rabbit food.

I think the mind is a powerful thing. I think whatever we plant in there, be it weeds or flowers, ivy or sunflowers, they will grow as we feed it. I see this also working with outlooks and attitudes. It is what makes the difference between "Oh this diet is awful and I don't lose fast enough" and "Oh, this diet is working it's magic and when the timer is off, I'm going to be healthier and more amazing!"

I think it's the seed we plant in our mind that determines our outlook on life and how happy we allow ourselves to be! What are you planting in your head? Is it beautiful, or one more excuse not to accomplish what you know you can do! Skies the limit folks! Skies the limit!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your numbers!! You're rockin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a hard lesson for me. I've always been a mover. It's only been in the last 9 years I've had the same area code. I want so badly to move, yet I'm working on this lesson of acceptance that no matter where I am, I have the opportunity to be the very best I can be.

    Congrats on the release. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I just found your site and you are soooo inspiring. Congrats on losing sooo much weight. Have you found that you have indeed stabalized during your P4s? I sure hope this is the answer for me. I have lost 28 lbs so far and I love it.

    I really enjoy your writing style and look forward to seeing more entries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @nikki- thank you! :) I feel good about the numbers currently. It helps keep me motivated. heh.

    @Helderheid- No matter were we go, we have the opportunity to have a self made temple. I have read your blog and sometimes I feel like you would totally flourish in Portland. It's about 2 hours south of us. I can understand why it would be calling you because it is such an amazing place!! But still- no matter where you are, you can radiate amazingness!! :) Your Such a joy to read btw. I need to catch up on my reading though. I have been doing a lot of book reading vs blog reading. :P

    @Amy- *Blush* Thank you Amy. I have words I want to share, and it's so fufilling to have people listen AND give me feedback! Thank you!!!! Btw: I haven't done the rounds like the Pounds and Inches say, so I haven't really had a 'good' p4 role. But I hope to this time. I did stabilize though until a week before I went back on, and that was because I think I was ready to lose weight and started some premature loading. LOL. But I started to eat Kashi cereal in the morning, and sensible food through out the day. It really did work. I am doing a shorter round (at least for myself) this time and will do a longer extended rest, so I will share my experience as I go through p4 as well! I'm here to say! ;) hehe
    Gratz on the 28 lbs? THIS IS the answer IMHO because look at you! Look at me! Look at us all! We have really done this! You have released a great amount of weight, and you WILL keep it off as long as you realize this is for life, and we can't go back to 'bad habits' and have an opportunity to put amazing fresh food in our life! As well as using this time to mentally heal us.

    ReplyDelete