Sunday, May 16, 2010

R4P2: Day 7

Weight: 179 lbs
Total Loss: 7.2
Total over all: 104.8


Gaw! A gain! :P I did everything right! Changed nothing, I have been making sure if I cheat w/ the non-fat stuff that I am very slim and try to just go without. I have had some non-fat milk in my coffee, but nothing changed. BUT I did feel like a balloon this morning. My husband informed me he put a CRAP LOAD of salt in the soup. :P That must be it. I felt so puffy. I also haven't seriously visited the restroom. *clear throat* so that could play a role!

You won't believe tonight's theme title: Clearing out What Isn't Useful of Beautiful.

Several things that spoke to me in the book: 'William Morris urged Victorians to rid themselves of the ugly, useless, and uncomfortable in favor of simple and 'honest'. Restore order, would you be mournful if it's gone, ancient law- if we disire more abudance in our lives, we must create a vaccuum in order for us to recieve the good we seek.

Applying this to HCG is easy! :) Clear out our fat. We can't say to our thighs, okay, you gotta go! But that is the amazing thing about this diet, it will! Plain and simple, our body will reform in the image it is suppose to. Accept it. But we are getting rid of that inch or two that we used to take up in the seat. We have simplified ourselves.

But curiously enough: Do you mourn it? Will you be mournful when your fat is gone? What did the fat hold for you? The walls are now down. We can't hide behind uglyness. We can't use it to keep people away. We can't use it any longer as an excuse not to get up and do something. Does that make you happy or frightful?

I think our bodies will function better. It restores the order to have our bodies given back to use, uncovered and uncluttered by our fat. I realized again today that it is a joy to drive in my mothers Volvo because I don't feel so squeezed into the space not made for a 280 lb woman.

This also gives us an opportunity to bring sexy back! ;) We can also pick out new clothes that we feel shows us off beautifully! I don't have to wear particular clothes because they are sensible for a 280 lb body. NO WAY! I went to the mall today and I feasted with my eyes the styles I would like to cover myself in. NO, not cover, Celebrate myself in!!

This could also apply to the hobbies we have, the stuff we have in our home, and the tasks we take on. If it is something you don't enjoy doing, find a way, if it is important to do and you can not drop it: Find a way to make it simple and beautiful! If you can drop it.. what are you waiting for!!

But this is our time to unclutter and create us into an imagine we can celebrate ourselves! Take the opportunity to reinvent yourself into the person you are in your head! Let them shine for once! It's the authentic self!

3 comments:

  1. It's salt - don't worry! What a GREAT POST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey P2 Bud! I wouldn't worry about the gain. If it makes you feel any better I'm still trying to lose the load weight...It's .2 ounces at a time the last few days.

    And with all the weight you've lost, you have to be bringing sexy back. How can you even think of mourning the loss of your 104 lbs?!

    Keep going and working on clearing out the clutter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Steffi- Another great post! I'm with you on clearing out the clutter from every area- I'm having a hard time with clearing out lately, but know I need to persevere. Your post today was a welcome read!

    ReplyDelete