Wednesday, May 12, 2010

R4P2: Day 2

Weight: 180.6 lbs
Total Loss: 5.6
Total over all: 103.2
Lbs left to lose to get to 123.8: 56.8

I have lowered my goal weight. I will aim for 123.8 since I 'should' be in the 120's. But I can change it just as easily! GO ME! ;)

So i'm on my 4th round. I am going to do about 30 days. Give or take some depending on how I feel.

I stopped my Nuvaring birth control and I FEEL so much BETTER!!!! :D WOOT! I feel optimistic and happy about the next 30 days! To a point I guess.

I read an awesome book: The school of Essencial Ingredients. It makes me want to write my hcg cookbook. I have so many fun recipes to come up with and share!! :)

This round feels better also because the hhcg I am using feels more potent. I could tell a difference from this one and last one. I think it's also that we are going to have clean eating and stay away from cheats.

Okay: The cheats that I WILL have are: Nonfat sourcream of no more then 2 tablespoons in a dish.(Mostly used as a salad dressing), non fat milk to cut the bitterness in coffee, and some nonfat cheese to go w/ an apple if I eat it raw to deal w/ blood sugar issues. (will try to microwave the apple though).
This will be a 'special cheat' and not a 'because it's my dinner' cheat. So that should help a lot. I will drink coffee every day since it has been a great appetite suppressant for me. Not sure a good/bad thing but it is what it is.

But nothing else may pass these lips! :)

But I'm excited. I lost 5.6 lbs during the first 2 days. This gets rid of most of my loading weight. I hate gaining while loading. :P

More later! I Have to go drop off the kid at OMA's and Opa's and then go on a 'date' (we go to our local gaming shop and play games for 2 hours w/o kid!!)

2 comments:

  1. GO YOU! You sound soooo positive! I've heard of that book and heard it was excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You DO sound positive Steffi! Your goals are totally attainable, and I believe your pattern for the next few rounds is great- Congrats on losing all your load weight ALREADY!

    hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete