Thursday, April 1, 2010

R3P2: Day 10

Weight: 189.4 lbs
Loss of: 1.6 lbs
Total Loss: 10.8
Total over all: 94.4
Lbs left to lose: 56.4

WOOT! I'm out of the 190's! Barely, but I am. I feel SO much better in my size 16 pants. It's a different company. I was going to one store and getting the next size down, but since I will go down so quickly I just went to goodwill and picked up some pants to get me through the next 2 weeks. :) I should now go every 2 weeks through a size. I HOPE! lol.

I'm happy. I have gotten through the first 3 days of the 'I'm miserable' Phase. I really feel GOOD on the protocol. I feel like I can do this for the long haul, at least right now. So I love it.

I feel totally free. I looked at myself in the mirror, and what I saw back made me smile. Thinking of how I looked at 283, and to have lost almost a 100 lbs. Even at 190 I feel SO MUCH better. I feel like this weight has been lifted from me. (HEHE- SINCE IT HAS!) I just feel free.
Not only am I lighter, I look better, but I feel great going into a grocery store and not feeling like 1000's of people are pointing at me. I might get a look for a positive way. heh. I can move through smaller areas, I have friends who give me positive reinforcement. I went to a friends store to play a game, and I won a t-shirt. It was x-large. I asked if they had a smaller size. They didn't, but I found out that the owner, my friend, told another friend who works for her that she was tickled that I asked that question. :) It's nice when your friends are proud of you. They see the great change you made, and maybe that makes them think twice before splurging themselves with unhealthy food.
I am so proud of my 2 friends who have both lost almost 100 lbs themselves. Not only are they thinner, they have influenced the one guys husband to cook better. He doesn't make a lot from boxes, he switched to fresher things, and find things in the store that are better for you. It's awesome!

Read this totally awesomely inspirational story: Mississippi gets skinner!
It's totally awesome to see that happen, especially the law makers.

Everyone have a wonderful day! There was an Easter Celebration at my son's preschool. He came home with a self made (w/ help of teacher) basket. Had colored eggs, colored eggs on paper. And had an Easter egg hunt. TOTALLY awesome! :)

Till next time! :) Smile, The world always looks brighter from behind a smile! :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your elation is contagious! I love it. You sound so incredibly happy! I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Almost 100 pounds... I can't imagine. I truly am doing a happy dance for you!!!! You can do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You DO sound so very happy! Just reading your post made me smile- To have lost almost 100lbs, is so amazing and terrific! helderheid is right: you CAN do anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like your personality is transforming along with your body. That is wonderful! I bet you still have 1000s of people pointing at you "Look at that healthy, happy and beautiful girl".

    Your happiness is contagious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the success. Just reading how you feel makes this whole journey so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) So true! I am so happy this week. My losses are good, my SMALLER pants fit good. We have had some money issues, and they seem to be resolving themselves.. it's the first goodness of that nature in a while. So it's good.

    It's all good for now. Oh and my son enjoyed his school and did fun things like make a craft. It's always been my secret delight to see him make crafts to bring home. :) It is all good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just curious - have you been on R1 P2 since the beginning? Did you develop any immunity along the way and why did you decide not to go to P3 after the 43 days? I'm on day 2 of last 3 no injection days before the P3 and I'm considering just using up the rest of my injections and stay on P2 until they're all used up. What do you think? Thanks so much for the info. Regards, Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did 110 days of RX hcg drops. Then took a 1 week cruise, then went back onto RXHCG for another 52 days. I ran out of drops, and was going to Mexico, instead of opening a new bottle I decided to be on p3 for the 3 weeks, then moved into p4 for about 2-3 weeks when my father convinced me to start. I was going to start this weekend. So I started a week earlier.

    I know that drops do not have the immunity that the shots apparently can have. How many more injection days? You can always extend it, if it's only a week you should be fine. When you become 'immune' you will just be REALLY hungry, and then you can skip to your 3 days off. But you have already gone off the injections, you might want to do a 1 week p3, then just start injections? But how much injections do you have? otherwise I don't know if you can just start again, I don't see why not.

    ReplyDelete