Monday, April 12, 2010

R3P2: Day 21: Lost 100 lbs!!

Weight: 183.4 lbs
Total Loss: 16.8
Total over all: 100.4
Lbs left to lose: 49.6

I am taking out 'amount loss' since I don't post EVERY day. I hope people don't mind.

I had a big cheat on Saturday. Gained .8 from it. And now I am back on track. yes this hurts me by making weight loss slower. I'm okay with that mentally. I have really decided to take this diet 1 day at a time since my plans for it change.
Once I get down to my last 15 lbs (which should take about 3-4 weeks to lose) I will go totally 'clean eating' to get 3 weeks of clean eating in. I do feel strongly about that at least.

I have not been totally bad. I don't feel like a tablespoon of non-fat sour cream is like eating a candy bar.

This diet can get tiring after awhile, but that is what I get when I do long rounds, and have so much weight to lose in the first place. Don't let yourself get 150 lbs over weight! Though, I feel the people who read my blog are already hcg'ers. So we are where we are.

I know that the bottle of hcg will keep me doing good maintenance! heh. I don't ever want to go on this diet again if I can help it. It's not a feel good .. okay yes it is. It's an awesome diet where diets are concerned, but we shouldn't live our whole life on a diet!
We should make simple corrections when we see a couple pounds come on. We shouldn't let ourselves outgrow our pair of pants and dedicate the next 3 weeks to eating 500.

I love this diet. I would tell everyone about this diet, and I do when I get into conversations where I can say "I lost 100 lbs!" OH I LOST OFFICIALLY 100 lbs! hehe.

That totally opens peoples eyes. They look at that and go "WHOA!" You might not say that at 10 lbs, though 10 lbs is as hard as 100 lbs in the sceme of things. I digress. People take notice when you say "I love getting into this shirt.. to think 100 lbs ago this wouldn't be possible" I will drop those bombs when I go into a clothing store. People are just amazed. Yes it's the make up for all the times I felt like a fat social piranha or is it Peria?

I got a huge compliment this weekend. My brother in law was saying that they ordered me a t-shirt from our favorite t-shirt place: Threadless (this is the t-shirt they got me), but when they opened the packaging the shirt looked way too small for me! They were so disappointed.
I asked if I could try it on. IT FIT! IT TOTALLY FIT!!!! :) :) :) HEHEHE. I love it. I fit into a shirt that 2 guys thought was too small for me! :) Talk about the ultimate compliment! To FIT into that 'too small' shirt!

KID NEWS:
So my son goes to the cider mill tomorrow. My mom wants to come. Maybe her first trip out of the house since her shoulder surgery. She is doing well. We should have a lot of fun! I know my kid is ready to be back in preschool after the week long break- though he hasn't bugged me about it during the week long break! :)

TECH NEWS:
Well. My husband and I are playing around with the idea of programing a hcg application for the Iphone. Would you buy something like that to help you track stuff? I want to know there actually might be interest out there for something like that before exploring it a bit more seriously.
Also- Wii is not Netflix able. Go to your netflix account if you have one and get a disk!!! :) WOOT! Now I don't have to buy another expensive piece of plastic. Okay, we weren't and I was watching instant on my computer. :P

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the official 100 pound loss. What an accomplishment!! Thanks for all the great info on your blog - it's really helpful to read for reference or when I have questions.

    ReplyDelete