Tuesday, April 20, 2010

R3P2: Day 29

Weight: 180.4 lbs
Total Loss: 19.8
Total over all: 103.4
Lbs left to lose: 46.6

It's been a week, but I really didn't have much to say.
I did a big cheat this weekend but I had the best time in a long time. The issue was not the cheat, the real happiness was going out with friends. I haven't been OUT with friends in a LONG time. It was nice to sit at a restaurant and just chatter. Then we took a nice walk around downtown Olympia. Most stores were closed for evening Saturday, which surprised me, but at the same time, they were locally owned shops. Transported me back to the 80's. Nothing really was 24 hour except maybe your 7/11.

I have been doing well over all. My size 16 pants are saggy on me, and I fit TIGHTLY into my size 14. So it's at the edge. I have given up going and buying brand new jeans, so I take what I can get at Goodwill. Which in size 14 is a lot. I found a pair of 'stretchy' jeans. hehe. I thought it would speed up the process. :)
I also borrowed 5 nice shirts from my mom. The casual nice that I won't go out and buy for 3 weeks worth of wear. I have a LOT of baggy t-shirts and some work out shirts that are sexy, but they are now getting baggy, and not looking like they are 'dress up'

I came home today and wanted to dress out of my 1 pair of jeans. Well, I didn't want to jump into sweats that are 2 sizes too big so I found a pair of my husbands shorts. Since I had just recently Veet'ed my legs (like Nair for hair hair!) I slipped them on and felt sexy and comfy! :D :D :D His man size 36 that are getting too big for him. HOLD ON! NO! These are his current size. OMG! This story just got better! :)

I had a lady call me today from the place my mom sells her crafts in. Nice lady I loved talking to when I did a walk around shift there. Well. She found in the paper a 'hcg SUPER slimming program' and wanted to know more and she saw me show off my 100 lb loss. So we talked. I told her many of those programs can cost you 2k-3k dollars but it's well worth it because you WILL lose the weight. It is not a scam. BUT that you can go to my doctor and pay like 100 dollars per bottle OR her and I can talk and we can figure out how she can do it at home for like 23 a bottle! So much more affordable if you can find a friend/support group to do it with you.

I'm going to stay really good this week. I'm hovering between the 'do I take some planned 'fat' cheats to keep my body in fat supply (that is what they were saying about getting off the diet- to replenish your body? if someone has a take on this please dish it over!! :) please. ) anyways. I'm seriously thinking- do I wait for 2-3 weeks being REALLY good, no cheating, and end the round for 1 week, then get back on and continue? OR do I keep some planned 'fat' cheats and just go to the end? WHich would add on another 2-3 months.
IF I lose aprox .8 a day I could be done by mid June. Though the husband wants me to try for 120. I'm going for 133. We looked at various women my shortness. ALL the sexy ones that look healthy still, sit around 118-121. SIGH!
It's such a crap shoot at this point. I think I will just take it one day at a time, but doing it alone does pose these questions.
I do want this to eventually end. The finish line is in site. I mean... 2 more months and I can be DONE! But that is an extra 60 days on top of the almost 30 I have done.

Advice for those who have done more rounds? That have done it alone. I feel like there is more success with shorter rounds. But I don't want to wait for p4 and take 3 or 4 weeks off. ANY break I take will be 1 week of p3. Do I wait to be at the 24 lbs left to lose mark, take a 1 week break? So many options. I was thinking I would just hold till my husband is done. He has like 20 more lbs and then we go on p3 together and then I get back on after a couple weeks.

The issue also becomes- clothes. As weird as it sounds. I am not going out to buy a bunch of clothes. I took a big break when I could fit into my mother in laws pants, and shirts could be pretty baggy so I was fine. I don't want to sit in 1 pair of jeans for 3-6 weeks. LOL.
Yes, I have a lot on my mind with this. I hope there are still readers out there that can help me!


A recipe I want to try:
Roasting asparagus, and then adding them to 100g of cooked chicken and blending them. I would microwave both and blend them but I want to know what roasted asparagus would taste like converted to a soup. I will keep you posted!

Kid Front: My son is LOVING preschool. He went to the local cider mill (I went there as a kindergartner) with my mom and me. WOW was that fun! Lots of animals to feed. Then today he had Safari Day! I sewed a vest for him yesterday with left over brown fabric I had from star wars jedi costumes. (I need to resize mine) It was cute and fast to make. He really enjoyed himself today.

Tech Front: Playon is a great way to watch Netflix, Hulu and local movies on your Nintendo Wii. It's really cool. Look it up. It is a software you put on your computer and if your Nintendo Wii is hooked up to the network in your house, you can stream that information from your computer to your Wii. There is also streaming for Playstation and Xbox360, but we got the Wii. HULU on the big screen YEAY! No more big cables flowing over the couch to our laptop! YEAY clean living room not looking like a cyborg!

Take care everyone. Long Post! Congrats if you made it to the end. I wish I could give you 5 cyber cash to redeem on your favorite facebook game! ;) lol.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! you're doing great with your losses, despite the bumps! If you ask me, I'd say to do a shorter round, maintain this weight, and then start another round in 6 weeks. hey, you asked....

    I make roasted asparagus soup in the Spring, and LOVE it!! I grill my asparagus then blend it in a food processor or blender with water, a little chicken broth, minced garlic, & onion powder. When its smooth (or sort of smooth), I add in chopped cooked chicken (I don't want to blend that in). YUMMY!!

    I'm not buying any clothes either, until I get to my best weight. In the meantime, I've just been discovering 'new' old clothes that have been in my closet, but I've been too big to fit in! Its almost as good as something brand new-

    sending you hugs....

    ReplyDelete