Friday, April 2, 2010

R3P2: Day 11

Weight: 187.4 lbs
Loss of: 2 lbs
Total Loss: 12.8
Total over all: 96.4
Lbs left to lose: 54.4

Today I am a bit tired. Still happy, but hit a nap attack. Today is very stormy outside, windy and more wind on the way. I have put the heat up a bit, plus turned off all lights and non-essencial stuff till we get through this storm. We have a box up the street that you can breath too hard on and it will pop! :P Last time it took them 9 hours to fix it. I want to be prepared. We can go over to family, but I want to be prepared for at least 2-3 hours of warmth!

I'm excited that I lost 2 lbs. I did a bit of dancing with my son and ate well. The non-fat sour cream seems to be work fine still in my diet. I had an awesome taco salad with beef.

I simple take salad, some tomatoes and tiny tiny bit of onions. Then mix it up with sour cream (nonfat), a protein-chicken or beef, and some hot sauce that is p2 okay. Oh MY does that taste awesome!

We had a great time yesterday. I love how my son is having fun at preschool. I love how relaxed I have become in this diet as well. It has become an old friend visiting me. Getting situated with how it's going to work, but then just enjoying it.

I think I am going to crash a little on the couch and watch tv. heh. Actually I think I will crash on the couch and read a book I have been waiting for from the library. I was like 25 on the wait list. :P I want to read it now. So I think I will do that.
Isn't it intersting- it's more acceptable to say "I'm going to read on the couch now" then "I'm going to watch tv on the couch now" hehe. Though I will actually learn more in the book, but I have been cleaning all morning so I think I also deserve some brain off time. LOL.

My son also has got the whole potty training down. He does wear a diaper at bedtime, but one thing at a time. He wakes up, potties on the big potty upstairs. He does so well on it, I have removed the small potty downstairs so I don't have to always clean it up. So now he does his business and just flushes. WOOT! :) He hasn't complained about it. This has been an amazingly easy process. I'm so happy. I know other's who haven't had it that easy, or took more time to get their kids to go. I just let him figure it out. Not that I wasn't part of it, I just let him listen to his own body, and let him know the proper response to those feelings. I have to go, so we go in this room and sit here to go instead of a diaper or on the floor! :)

No matter how deary the day is, a smile makes the world shine around you!

2 comments:

  1. -2lbs today!!! Fantastic!!! and congrats on your little one taking to pre-school so well, and also potty-training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great loss!

    Life becomes so much easier when the little ones are potty trained. Enjoy his success!

    ReplyDelete