Friday, April 30, 2010

1st day off HCG

So I am doing a break.

I did 36 full days on the HHCG. I lost a total of 22.6 lbs. MY LDW: 178.
105 lbs over all.


My husband started to spiral down the cheating road, so I felt it was a good time for both of us to take a break. I was hitting my breaking point anyways. I thought it would be nice to take about a 10 day break. We will see.

My days have progressivly had bad news in them and things are just not going the way I want them to. I don't need prom dresses and roses to make my day good. I just want my life to go smoothly for a little bit.

We tried to cancel our health insurance because we pay a LOT for LITTLE. So we found out we can't. But a letter came out yesterday that said "To insure quality of our productive if you don't give us all this verification information we will drop everyone's dependants. This was not us, but the company as a whole. So this might be our 'way out' at least for me and my son.

Preschool is going well, but my son got really scared of the teach who dressed up for Pirate Day. It took him a while to realize it was just paint on her face and that everyone is okay and safe. I was suppose to be sewing bags, but I took care of my son first!
I got a call at the start of this week saying they needed a bunch of dice bags, and they should have thought of this earlier. But alas, they didn't so give us as many as you can THIS WEEK! Nice guy but I was still a BIT stressed about it.
I've been sort of unmotivated to do anything except what was needed of me this week. Iwanted it to be slow and catch up on my reading and relaxing. Hehe. I had a bunch of cleaning things on my list, plus my garden to deal with. NOTHING got done in that area.
Every time I tried to sit at my sewing machine some alarm came up. Something stopped me. WHich stressed me even more, and the moments I did have to get onto my sewing machine I was tired of dealing with the fires. :P Oh well.

This diet has been a bit of a stress, though looking back: 22 lbs in 36 days is not bad. I should happily take it. I did hem my size 14 jeans, which I did a stupid job on, I put the stitching too small, needed it bigger but oh well. I still fit into them.
I bought a couple more pants at goodwill because I JUST wanted to. I also have been buying little things here and there but we have been focusing on lowering debt. STRESS!
We have a bit of debt that we won't pay off today or tomorrow, but I feel like we should pay it off by next month. So I feel sort of lousy about it. Just all these stupid little stressers.

I realize I am not over an eating issue. I can't seem to 'stop' eating when I am done. When something tastes SO freaking good, i want to eat it all, even though my body says 'enough' and this whole diet I have been constantly 'slightly snackish' hungry. So I am feeling pretty lousy about that. I can't just be 'satisfied.'

Life is over all good and I KNOW I will get through this. I know after this week is done (Tomorrow I turn in the bags I made) I will feel like I got a bit more control back. I know the insurance thing will work out for the best. Things do happen for a reason and I am keeping my head up, though it is hard right now.

Lavender- you gave me the strength to take a break. I know my parents have started to hound me about losing my weight and STAYING on the diet till I am through. I have stopped listening to my body because of it. You made me stand up for myself personally and say "I need this break' I need to take care of myself.

I'm just tired and worn out right now. I want the sun to come out and stop coming out in the early morning to be gone by mid morning w/ drizzle. I want to sit in my backyard and read a book while my son plays in the dirt with his cars. I want the sun!

I've felt very worn out and I still have so much on my todo list, that I think sometimes knowing that the list just sits there wears me out, then I feel guilty when I don't do anything. Silly I know. I will get better. I bet things will return to normal next week!

Off to sew some more bags, or take a secret mini rest on the couch. mmmmm. hehe.
Take care and see you again soon!

4 comments:

  1. SO glad to see your post! I've been missing you-

    Glad to see you are taking a well-earned & deserved break. You just need to do it mentally. Personally, I'm trying to hang in there this round for 38 days, and don't know HOW in the world you are able to go longer than that, at one go! Life starts calling, and mentally you just need a break. I think, like you do, that your body just starts wanting fats. You are doing the right thing-- enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more with Lavenderdiva. It's so good to see you and so good to hear you're taking a much deserved break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it is a good time for a break and paying attention to some other things. I am 3 weeks from round 2 and I'm not sure I want to do 40 inj again. It was really tough on me at the end. I'm glad you guys try different things like this so I have more options to consider too. Great job on your losses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you build momentum the first time through. Also sitting so CLOSE to 300 lbs gets you to kick butt. But when you start to look sexy and all, it's hard to say 'why am I doing this again?'

    Lavendar: I don't think I can do another 110 day round, nor a 55 one, let alone a 40 day one. I think 30 day sprints will be enough for me to work on reaching the finish line.

    Mgm- I would think about a 30 day sprint instead of 40. Or do two 21 day runs with a small 3-6 day break perhaps?

    ReplyDelete