Saturday, March 27, 2010

R3P2: Day 5

Weight: 193 lbs
Loss of: 2.2 lbs
Total Loss: 7.2
Total over all: 90.8

So I had another great loss! I will take it especially since it makes my day right now.

If I can lose 10 lbs in the first week, I have 3 to go, I will be happy, though I do have Sunday lunch to go to and was going to allow myself a little flexibility. We are eating at a restaurant and I wasn't going to do a whole lot of asking for different things. hehe. Maybe I will have a salad.

So, I have been switching up the eating a little bit off protocol. Well, sort of off protocol. I have found some non-fat hotdogs that are Kosher. I eat those in the afternoon. Less calories then a piece of chicken.

I have also made a salad dressing with some water, non-fat sour cream, and seasonings. I do put in a dash of vinegar. It is a great dressing. I did use 1 hard boiled egg and an ounce of chicken. Yes, loose and fast I am playing it.

But I feel if I need to lose 60 lbs, I still have 3 weeks at the end i can 'clean it up' a little bit. It's mostly (except for the sour cream) protocol food.

I'm happier. I upped my dose and it helped a LOT! I don't feel so hungry and miserable. YEAY! I think that losing as much as I have. 7 lbs so far has really upped my spirit. I know it's not about the weight, but when I see such progress the first week, it makes me feel hopeful. I want to put up a big chart with a countdown chart. 60 lbs to go.. 50 lbs to go... LIke a calendar. hehe. I'm ready to be done when I am done! I don't know how much I really WANT to go on a break ONLY because it would make me realize how much I LOVE to eat normal. hehe. But maybe I will just do some mindful 'fat' cheating at the 1/2 way point so I can replenish the fat, but not totally get off the diet. Maybe at certain mile marks.

anywho. I Hope everyone has a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. You know what works best for you- And it sounds like its working great! ANOTHER loss of -2.2 is absolutely wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the big loss! There's nothing wrong with experimenting and it seems to be working for you. I've played with adding fats and cals during my reshaping round. It can do a good thing!

    ReplyDelete