Tuesday, March 23, 2010

R3P2: Day 1

Weight: 200.2 lbs
Loss of: Starting
Total Loss: 0
Total over all: Gained since LDW

I'm starting after loading at 200.2. Luckly it SHOULD go below 199 tomorrow. I am going to try to eat my 500 today. I'm a little worried because I am using a new product and I did have a friend who seemed hungry on it, but 4 other people did just fine on it. So I shouldn't be so nervous, but it's all about the new.

I put 15 drops (they say 10 drops 3 x a day, some have said to go ahead and split it into 2 doses, which I like) under my tongue. Wait around 2 minutes and then slosh it around and swallow. DOesn't taste fancy, but it is not gaggable either. :) YEAY!

Yesterday I ate too much and threw up, but I was able to make up for it a little 3 hours later. LOL.

Today I plan to drink 3 liters of water, eat my 97% fat free hot dogs that are Kosher all beef. Some tomatoes, Maybe for dinner a tomato soup. Mmmmmmm. Maybe a apple. I will sorely miss peanut butter. Maybe if I get to mile stones I will allow it? But I want to be good my last 3 weeks to truly get the benefit from this diet. Dr. S talks about 3 week time frames, so I think that if I decide to do a 40 day round I should just be good. :P Hehe. I should not plan to cheat, it's only my first day. :P


So my son goes in 1/2 hour to his preschool!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D I hope it works out well. I hope that his potty training transfers to the class. I hope the kids like him. I hope that they and he play well together. I hope, I hope, I hope. My biggest hope is that he enjoys himself and wants to go there every week!!! :)

I am going to go boil some water for watered down green tea!

question: Has anyone used fiber pills on this diet? If so how did you do it? How many did you take, when? and what did you expect on weight gain that day?

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see how you like the hhcg this round- Did you do hcg on your previous rounds?

    Here's hoping your little one had a great time today at preschool, and can't wait to go back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did hcg drops last round, not hhcg. So it's all new. I do not feel HUNGRY actually, I am hungry because I am trying to 'draw' out my food. LOL.

    My son had a great time at Preschool, just didn't want to leave. So there were tears in the car. :( But I'm looking forward to having him go and have fun! :) Sounds like a good start though in the class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried LifeCaps? I swear, I never would have made it through my last 2 rounds without them! They DO help with hunger issues tremendously, no calories, no sugar, no fats. The other things I got used to doing was splitting up my fruits and eating portions of them during the day. Like 1/4 apple for breakfast, 1/2 apple at lunch, and the other 1/4 apple around 3pm for a snack before dinner time. That also helped....

    I'm SO glad your son enjoyed himself at pre-school! Now he'll be excited for the next class!!

    ReplyDelete