Monday, March 22, 2010

R3: Loading Day 2

So this is my last planned loading, but we will see how I feel tomorrow if I am 'fattened' enough Gobble Gobble!

I ate a berry pie for this morning with a cup of coffee with 1/2 of it filled with whipping cream. Allows for 2 glorious cups of coffee I won't have since I really like a little coffee with my cream. :)
I ate pie instead of cake. Thought it was too much to eat cake. :) hehe.

I am eating some naughty things because I CAN! I really don't allow it even when I had my 'time off' because it causes gains, and really isn't good for your body. Unless homemade cake w/ REAL ingredients. I will be detoxing this week, and then at least 40 days of nothing but GOOD wholesome stuff!!!! That will totally cleanse my body again. I am also wanting to stay away from non-organic beef if I can. Or eat what we have at the start, but then detox from red meat. I also want to colon cleanse as naturally as I can and it says 'stay away from red meat'

I am eating garbage today, though I don't have to I know. But I can, and want to get it out of my system.

I have around 60-70 (Loading weight) lbs to lose to get to 130 which is my new goal weight. I was thinking this would take 2 rounds? I am going to a more 'Dr S' way of doing rounds and not doing a 110 round. I really feel that if I eat too much fat I suffer because of that long round. It could be because I had previously had something covered up, but it still is new. heh. I need to introduce fat from time to time in my diet. So when I slow down I will add an ounce of cheese to get my gall bladder to pipe up! :)

For lunch: Pizza rolls w/ a big dallup of sour cream. Then it's cake in the afternoon, plus hopefully some crispy FRIED chicken tonight (if I can convince the husband to pick some up) hehe. :) From the grocery store will guarantee the highest fat!

My son, if all goes well, will be going into Preschool tomorrow! :D YEAY! I can't wait. I am going to bring a camera, maybe even my flip to take a little video, but I want to be respectful of the other parents and their kids, but this is not for general consumption, just family consumption! :)

So I need to go, my son is wanting to hunker by the stove till the Spaghetti is cooked. :) heh

3 comments:

  1. Have a great time loading today!

    YAY for preschool! I'm thinking of sending mine too.

    Fat2Fit Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're enjoying your loading days! You're loading really well, which means you will have a great first week! I'm very excited that we'll be doing this round together! I'm also excited to hear that you and I are at the same point in our weight loss journey, and you have the same goal weight I do!! I'm going to be doing a 38 day round this time, and I'm hoping I can get to my goal weight in 2 rounds, but I'm thinking it may take 3 more rounds.

    I love your idea of morning 'coffee'-- I'm going to use that one on my loading days!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to be reading from you again!

    ReplyDelete