Wednesday, March 24, 2010

R3P2: Day 2

Weight: 198 lbs
Loss of: 2.2 lbs
Total Loss: 2.2
Total over all: 85.8 (Sucks since I lost 90, then gained from loading a lot)

So, yesterday night I got really hungry. It was ALL about the food again. :( I hope to get over that. I am going to get the lifecaps that were recommended! Thanks for pointing that out.

I got a HORRID headache as I went to bed, I took a B-12 and it helped a TINY bit, or it could have been that I was falling asleep that helped. :) Detoxing feels like butt! I know it's detoxing because I ate some really naughty things. I knew better, but hey, it was loading. :) I needed to have a chocolate coma since I was doing good not eating the chocolate even during p4. It's hard sometimes. There were a lot of good foods in p4 to eat, but at the same time now that I want to maintain my weight, I have flushed a lot of food ideas down the toilet. I can't have a lot of what I used to, and that is okay. They are BAD foods. But it's still hard from time to time.

I started the hcg during my period. I'm on b-control so I don't actually GET a period w/ my product, but I can feel the hormones of 'eat everything in sight...NOW!'

I'm happy with my 2 lb loss today. Though, honestly, I was hoping for a bit more. Though if I could keep up a couple 2 lb losses for a couple days I will take it! :)

I am doing a LOT of math. I was thinking I would like to be done by June, won't happen. I won't get there reasonably by June. I will be in the 140's by then. I want to be at 130. (yes 10 lbs, but still)
Then that would mean a LONG round of 76 days. I was hoping to lose 30 lbs this round, then do a 4th round RIGHT after a week or two of p3. Actually more of a 'take a week break to re-introduce high fat foods' and then continue. So more of a small interruption. I might still do it for 3 or 4 days when I lose 30 lbs, and then continue for the last 30 lbs? I just want to be DONE!!!!!!!!!!

I am sort of DONE with the diet in some respects. I want to eat normal. I just want to eat when I am hungry, even an apple w/ peanut butter. I am not asking to eat a whole cow or something. Keep up a healthy eating habit, but I enjoyed, after doing 2 LONG rounds of hcg just eating normal. Not thinking about how I am going to eat today, how much and when to maximize hunger control. I know this is only 2nd day diet whoas. :P I did get pretty good later on in the diet. But I find that I think more about food ON the diet now a days, then when I am off the diet.

anywho. I will figure it out. I have 60 more lbs to lose and then I am done. I got the majority of my weight off. I am under 200 and I really do feel and look great. Yes, plump, but I somehow feel so comfortable at this weight. (more like 190) I think it is because anything past 180 will be new for me since 12 years ago. I sat at 180 for such a long time, hovered 10/20 lbs higher for a while, but came back down. So this is my 'adult size' that I am used to. I am excited to see what is in store for me. I hope to lose 20 lbs in the next 4 weeks, which should put me well into size 16, maybe start to venture tightly into a 14. :D So that will really make life nice. Though I can't borrow jeans until I am size 12 though. :) hehe. I can fit into my mom's tops though!! :)

Have a wonderful day everyone. Thanks for such encouragement! Wish you all luck on whatever phase you are in right now!! :)

4 comments:

  1. We are so much alike....I'm ready for this to be over too and convinced myself that I didn't need to lose anymore and then my husband asked me to try for 10 more pounds.

    I'm constantly doing math.....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Detoxing stinks. Be glad that you loaded, it makes this first week much more bearable. Those extra lbs gained by loading come off so quickly, and their benefits far outweigh the negatives. -2.2lbs is AWESOME!!!! You're off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie- Glad I am not alone in this, just 2 days in and I am DONE! ;) hehe.

    Lavender- Thanks for the lift up! :) Ya, 2 lbs is awesome, but I was hoping for more, but 2 lbs. :) heh. We will see tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete