Thursday, March 11, 2010

P4: UPdate from a while

Hello Everyone,

I fell of the radar for a while. I have been just doing real life stuff. But I hope to be more updating.

I got off HCG at 193.8 lbs. I'm very happy with that. I feel sexy and look good. I still have a big butt, but hello! :)
So I did my 3 weeks of p3. My last week of p3 was in Mexico. I did eat Tortilla's and Margarittas and some wine. I came home at 194.8, which was .2 higher then I left for Mexico. :) YEAY!

I have been eating p4 stuff. I have enjoyed either an egg and toast in the morning, or a bowl of Kashi Cereal. Less crap in my food. I have been careful with what I put in my mouth. I much rather have an apple and peanut butter then a bad snack.

I find I eat healthier, but have allowed some popcorn, but not in the amount I used to eat every night pre-hcg. I did enjoy a costco pizza last night, plus 2 pieces of bread. I did know it was wrong, and I gained this morning. But honestly I feel okay. I'm at 193.6, I went down to 192.2 after I came back from vacation.

I will take a break for at least 2-3 more weeks. I enjoy trying to eat normal and manage my weight in p4. Then I plan on buying the homeopathic stuff and doing a round on my own. I just can't afford going to my doctor every 2 weeks. I really feel I don't have to buy the 100 dollar stuff and just do the 20 dollar stuff that works for my 2 friends who hover around the low 200's and my husband who lost 30 lbs.

I only have about 60 more lbs. I am not going to force myself to 120 lbs like I was thinking. If I get into a size 8 or lower and LOOK and FEEL healthy I will be okay. It's been nice just to eat normal. I feel like food has no real power over me and I just eat to nourish and move on. It's been nice to feel so free. I still will go back to HCG. Just don't feel so hurried to 'get it done'.

SOrry I have been so out of touch with my internet friends! I do appreciate you all. Just have been doing 'real life' stuff. :P hehe.

3 comments:

  1. SOOO cool! Great update! Love hearing from you!!! You sound fab-u-lous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great maintaining Steffi! Glad to see your post- it was a nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My updates have been minimal, too. Glad to hear you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete