Sunday, March 21, 2010

R3: Loading Day 1

Hello,

I hope to be more active WHILE I am on the diet then how active I was off the diet. So I am starting the diet again, this time with homeopathic drops and I plan to do this round by myself, and I can ALWAYS go to my doctor if necessary. I wanted to see if I can do this without checking in every 2-3 weeks w/ someone.

This gives me more freedom to feel comfortable doing the homeopathic that has worked for family and friends. This will allow me to try fiber pills and see what it does. I found out a 'diy colon cleanse' that is safe and natural is high fiber and green tea diet. So I am going to take some fiber pills and keep drinking my green tea. We eat so little on this diet it should give me the opportunity to 'cleanse' a little.

I actually feel really HEALTHY on the HCG diet. I feel full of energy and not so drained. Lately I have felt slushy. I think it's because I added some bread/carbs/starches back into my diet. I do feel a total difference. I just have a 'bread' lifestyle, though It is not nearly as bad as it once was though. I enjoy toast, or cereal for breakfast. I enjoy sandwhich's for lunch time.

I am totally living it up. We bought little single serving cake and pie, some chocolate goodness and ice cream. So I got my naughty stuff. I plan to do 2 days of loading, and adding a possible 3rd if it seems that my body isn't ready by the 3rd day.

I am going to weigh myself AFTER I have loaded for a grand total weight. I know I will go above 200 again. BOO HOO :( But it will work out because in 2 weeks I am sort of having high hopes that I will fit into the size 16 jeans I almost fit into comfortably. I am one inch short of fitting into those pants to the point I can actually SIT DOWN!

anywho. I have been away, I hope I still have some viewership! Give me a shout out. If you have any questions let me know. I will be happy to answer them!

On the home front: Life has been hectic. I have semi-started to find a 'full time real job' but it seems our finances are not as bleak, and it was mostly just stress of being home all day w/ a son who NEEDS TO GET OUT! I found a preschool that sounds PERFECT!! I would have put him in the 3 days a week class, but after the director and I talked, it sounded like the Tue/Thur class is a PERFECT fit for him!!!!!!! Wish him a lot of luck on this. I hope it is like fish to water for him and that he will LOVE not only being around other kids that he has so truly craved, but that that he knows this is not a 1 time thing, but a regular scheduled program that he doesn't have to be afraid that something good will come to only be taken away.

This is exciting for him and I don't want it to fall through. I will keep you guys updated! GIves me 2 1/2 hours a class time break! :)

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! You will do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun loading! I'm wishing you the best for a very successful round.

    I made the decision to put my little guy into full day PreK in August. I want to go back to school, or get a job or sit on the couch and eat bon-bons. *GRIN*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steffi- I'm SO excited to hear you are starting another round! Me too: this Friday, I'll start loading. I'm so glad we can be hcg buddies this round!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so good to hear from you again! I love your new background. Have fun loading! I'm anxious to hear how this round goes with the drops!

    ReplyDelete