Thursday, March 25, 2010

R3P2: Day 3

Weight: 197.4 lbs
Loss of: .6 lbs
Total Loss: 2.8
Total over all: 86.4

OH COME ON! .6 lbs on the 2nd day????!?

I stayed good! I did have an extra bit of beef at night because I was pretty hungry, and just apples was not going to cut it with my blood sugar issues.

I'm right now going through a pouting phase. Don't mind me. I just want my lbs to fly off so I can get back to regular life! I realize it's harder doing it with out a doctor who looks over your shoulder. You are more pining over other things. I will survive, and I will make it through here. I am sort of in a crabby mood and I say "Let me fit into my size 16 pants by the end of 2 weeks of the diet!!!! :)

I'm happy that my son has his class. They have conferences today, so no class. :( BOoHoo, I am thinking of taking him somewhere for fun. Maybe a children's museum or to see his 'uncle' (one of my good friends that is more like a grandpa to him) so I can hang out and talk with someone at the same time.
Maybe pick our good friend up and take him with us. No clue what I will do. I sort of want to just kick my son out and sleep all day. :P I want a lazy day! I want to watch tv and just lay around being all self absorbed in a loss of .6 on the 2nd day of the diet. :P

I know this diet works, and it will continue to work. It will give me good losses and I will be happy and wonder why I ever was in pity mode 30 days from now. I will look fab in my newly acquired size 14 pants that look awesome on me! :) heh.

So. I want to do a traditional 21-40 day round, but I won't get my 60 lbs off, but at the same time I don't want to do any more rounds. LIke I said, I might take a week off, but we will see. I might take my week break if I get into size 12 pants. Then I can borrow some from my mom. I will just wear a belt with my size 16 pants till I just slip into my size 14.

curious- have people noticed a weight to size correlation? Like now it would seem that every 10 lbs I lose I will get into another size pants. So being 190 would give me size 18 pants, but a little loose, almost into 16. I'm thinking that 180 would give me the 16, then 170 size 14? 160 size 12? I was 145 and in a size 8 (I'm 5foot2in)

I'm curious what people have noticed once they were in the 'lower' weights like 170 and lower.

2 comments:

  1. Generally, every 10 lbs gets you a size smaller.

    You can't judge a woman's size by her weight. Two women weighing the same probably wear different sizes because of body shape, age and tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is about 8 pounds per size but I'm 5'8".

    ReplyDelete