Friday, March 26, 2010

R3P2: Day 4

Weight: 195.2 lbs
Loss of: 2.2 lbs
Total Loss: 5
Total over all: 88.6

Morning Folks! I am feeling particularly happy today. The sun is sort of out. My son woke up pretty well w/o crying over daddy being gone. He does that sometimes. And I lost 2.2 lbs! :) 5 lbs for 3 days. I am starting to feel more like a start of a round! :)
Most people lose a lot their first week. I want to be a model citizen!! :)

I tried on my very TIGHT size 16 pants. Give me about 15 more lbs and I should be good to fit in them. I'm going for aprox 10 lbs per size. I know that it took me 30 lbs when I was 280. :P heh. So I am looking forward to getting into sizes a bit faster as I get smaller. Because 10 lbs on a 140 person and a 250 person are totally different.

I hope not to hit any walls right away. I know I have a 180 previous point, and I just don't want to start out the hhcg diet with a plateau. :P Any one every run into the immediate plateau? That would royally suck!

Well, the house got more messy then usual yesterday, so I need to go clean it up so it looks nice before this evening. I like a clean house when I putter out for the evening. :) I have been using the Iphone app that is based on Flylady. A bit more tamed down, so I dont' feel like I have to clean every 10 minutes, but enough that I feel like I am getting ahead. I was able to clean the bedroom and make it look nice. :) Made me happy.

Take care everyone! :) Be successful and Happy in all you do!

2 comments: