Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 1 of round 5?

Hello All,

I’m now into my HCG round. I’m doing HHCG. We will see how it works. I’m always nervous at the start if the medication works. Hehe.  Was this batch bad or something. Will I STARVE and all that weight gained through loading STICK!

I am starting the round at 207 (sigh from being at 273 LDW) and we will go all the way, till I putter out! :) I realize I get different mentality on food when I am on hcg that I wish would move over to when I am not in HCG. It is just food, I don’t have to think about it if I have the fridge stocked and outside things like reading, writing or other things will have to bring me the joy that fatty foods bring me. Go figure.

Well, we are off to the zoo with our kid. I enjoy the zoo, we have a season pass that lets us go to the zoo for the yearly fee that we pay once. :) Yeay!

I ate some food, will bring an apple, so I shouldn’t be too overwhelmed. We were so busy yesterday we forgot to buy p2 type foods. Sigh. I’m feeling never prepared enough. But I will get through this.

I am going to try to start up the daily posting with my personal insight from the journal I was doing earlier. I can’t believe I didn’t follow through with it, but I was busy eating instead of writing. :P

4 comments:

  1. It's good to see you back! *waves*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see your post today Steffi!! I wish, like you, that my 'Hcg Mindset' would carry over to when I am not doing Hcg. While on it, I am mindful of my portions, what sorts of foods I am eating and where they come from. Not so when I am off of it. I don't know what that answer is.

    How long are you going to go this round? Do you have some sort of a target weight you are aiming for?

    Wave & hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments and well wishes! I hope to be more attentive. I get more 'bloggy' when I am on the hcg. I think it's because I can't drowned my attention in food. :) heh.

    I am aiming to get back to 170, then 140, we will see how I feel after that.

    I am going to go for all of Aug, Sept, take a day off for my b-day in Oct 3rd, Enjoy some stuff for Halloween maybe, do a good couple weeks before Thanksgiving and take that week off perhaps? Then we will see where I am.

    I lost a LOT of my hcg stuff after my computer crashed so I am not as organized. I'm just 'going to do it' and not over think this round. (Untill I find my charts) But I find myself a bit hungry tonight, but I had soup from earlier I drank.

    btw: Does Coffee and Tea count towards the water? How much water do I drink for every cup of coffee/tea (caffienated stuff)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to HCG and blogging! I've read that caffeine in coffee/tea is a diuretic. You need to drink one glass of water for every cup of coffee/tea you drink.

    Wishing you lots of success on your new round.

    ReplyDelete