Wednesday, September 15, 2010

p2D25 189.8 (17.2 lbs)

This I got from Autumn's Rosier Days blog who got it from Helderheid's Blog. WOW. This is a very cool video about being alone. I hate being alone, but all I could think about when seeing this was, my family friend who is now a widow, is alone in her house. We will one day be alone for some reason, I say, when you don’t have to be alone, make it okay to be alone, so the days when you HAVE to be alone are not so painful and depressing.

Day 8: Getting from here to there, Well, I think we listen to others too much. I wish we could all somehow, at least for me, figure out what I want. Especially watching that video I am struck by the personality and the things the lady surrounds herself with. She has a tattoo. She wears wonderful knit hats. She just seems to have a life she enjoys for the most part. I realize that I try to have some sort of ‘martha steward’ exterior but I never let myself come out. Why did we do hcg? For ourselves or for someone else? If it is the latter, then we need to start thinking what self motivation we need to pull out from under our beds to keep us thin! What if our routines that we have set up are familiar and nice. Miserable as they are? We need to find new ones in order to stay thin and keep ourselves motivated to stay off hcg once we hit our goals!

Day 9: The courage to answer the call. Love leads the way, or rather, sustains us through the rough moments. So, who motivated you to get thin? Was it the love for yourself. Personally folks, letting yourself get 10 lbs over weight might not start a pattern of self loathing, maybe just an oversight on your gym routine? I could totally be wrong, and call me out on it, but I have to admit, there has to be some serious self loathing letting yourself go 150 lbs over weight. And anything in-between. Why do we not love ourselves enough to eat right and do the correct thing? It really doesn’t have to be boring. I think self loathing continues when you shove cardboard in your mouth and you say to yourself “You will eat this crap and you will freaking love it!!” You might lose 100 lbs, but you loath EVERY moment of it. You still hate yourself. Once we break the self loathing, and truly love ourselves it will sustain our journey of health. We will just naturally take good care of ourselves. It will sustain our goodwill no matter what road blocks are in our way, or how dark the night gets. We will be able to be okay with it because love is our candle, our little light in the storm for ourselves.

The troops have come into my computer space (living room) so I will end there for tonight! Many blessings and hugs to you all. Stay safe and healthy and motivated for every challenge you are hit with!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! :) It's so nice to be reading you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny Steffi- I'm sorting through some of these same issues in my head. I don't have any answers, and don't really know how to get them. But I did want you to know that you're not the only one thinking these thoughts....

    hugs my friend-

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful when your not alone, as sucky as some topics are. When there is a room full of similar strugglers, it makes the struggling less of a struggle. :) that make sense?

    Sometimes I think finding answers is like putting out bird food. You put it out there to the world (blog, voice it at a counter, just mentally think it, or voice it to an empty room) and somehow the faery's, angels, birds reply with something. Even if it's running into a brochure, seeing a specific commercial, or some odd wisdom from the cashier that totally makes sense when making dinner.
    I find myself frustrated when the problem isn't extremely specific/evident so I don't know what to ask. Then you get all sorts of answers back that don't make sense. heh. anywho. I could go on! :P

    ReplyDelete