Friday, July 23, 2010

Good Advice on lazy ears

Hey,

I'm so appreciative of you all taking the time to respond and give me some great feedback. What hit me the most was 'if you are ready'.... I'm not totally ready.

Honestly- I have LOVED eating normal. I had LONG rounds so I have that still in my mind. I don't know what 'short' rounds feel like. LOL. So commiting only 30-40 days shouldn't be bad, plus I get something out of it. - to fit back into pants!

Life has been up and down. I'm putting any decision on hold till after my TOM. I'm not good with decisions when I am having a mass of hormones running around making me grumpy. :(

I was thinking till I make a choice, I am going to use the p2 light. There is this woman that does a great diet book that looks and smells a LOT like p2/p3 type diet w/o the hormones. Not the 500 calories, just the type of foods you eat, you have low carb days (you still eat certain types of veggies).
I will think of the name of the book. I just feel it's a good book to follow if you want to lose some extra pounds w/o going on p2.

3 comments:

  1. A short round should be a BREEZE compared to what you've done! :) Let us know what you decide to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steffi- even a 23 day round could be beneficial. Just to start the motivation & momentum.

    Of course, I am in the same exact situation myself. After my last round, when I got laid off, my eating went to hell in a hand-basket. I've gained SO much more than what I lost in my last round. Unfortunately, I'm enjoying eating. I don't like how I feel, but I do like the taste of the food.

    I know I've got to get back on track, but I don't know if my head is really there yet. Maybe that's an excuse I'm giving myself, but there you have it. I DO understand what you're going through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Honestly Lavenderdiva- it's hard to take comfort in someone else's misfortune, but it's so comforting to hear I am not alone, though we both are going through a suxy situation. ya know. The eating has been fun, and sometimes I just sit down and eating a no-no food that TASTES SO GOOD. I think a lot of it is being on such a restrictive diet for over 6 months. I see more and more the wisdom of the good Dr. S. His words should be taken seriously. He will show us to not only the path of success but the path of sanity!! ya know.

    ReplyDelete