Thursday, July 22, 2010

Another day another thing

Hey All,

A quick hello, I do not want to fall off the radar. I will try to post something today. I came home from going out to dinner and I ATE TOO MUCH! Yes, it was veggies, but our stomach doesn't have unlimited room for that!

I'm going through TOM and i swear I gain 400 lbs just looking at salt. :P

Is it unreasonable to want to lose all my post diet weight before I go back on the diet? I find that silly yet ok. The idea of RE-lossing the weight drives me nuts, but I am not seeming to be able to lower the scale- is that a TOM thing?

I need the help of my fellow HCG'ers on this! How can I start to dump this weight? OKay, I have the answers, Eat right! lol, Exercise! lol. ya ya ya.

I am finding it easier to gain right now. I didn't do a good job.

Folks- if you think it's okay to cheat, even on some non fat cheese during the diet YOUR WRONG! I can't wait to get on the diet and do it right! I am SO not going to cheat. I didn't think of it as a 'cheat'. Cheating is candy bars and bread right? WRONG! Cheating is evening finding 'acceptable' changes too. Just stick with the diet and you will be happy with the end results. My husband finds it hard to stablize too. He did some cheating this last round as well.

I wonder if I am just shooting myself in the foot by trying to lose all the weight I gained. Maybe just do a round right, then deal with it.

Okay, okay. To tell you how bad 'okay' cheats are: I gained 20 freaking lbs in a couple months. OUTCH! It is too fast to gain. I'm not indulging too much on 'bad' foods. I do okay if I do some p3 stuff. I do actually really well. I"m in the middle of tom and pudged up! I hate that my pants don't feel right. anywho.

Thoughts, advice, ideas! :)

6 comments:

  1. I'd just start another round - it will be the easiest to get rid of those 20 pounds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Steffi! Don't beat yourself up too badly on this. So you gained back some, now all you can do is move forward. I tried telling myself I would just lose the weight I gained after a round before starting another and it never worked- at least for me it didn't. You are right... this diet is incredible, but cheating is not allowed in the least! Darn it! :) I worry once I get unpregnant and faced with a round that I won't have the discipline and gumption to stay true to protocol, but time will tell... You are so close even with an extra 20 it will all come off as if it was never there.

    I miss you and think of you often. You can do this! I will be in touch... hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gained four pounds on break. All you can do is get back on the horse I think. And dont do it until you are mentally ready or else you will just fail again. Quit beating yourself up and when your ready start another round. You are in this for the long haul. A lifetime of healthy living. Believe me I know how easy it is to get discouraged. I still have to lose 60 pounds to goal weight :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do not lose what you have gained. By that I mean you have gained a knowledge of knowing that you can do this - you have lost an incredible amount of weight and along the way you have gained insight into how your body reacts to HCG. Just go on another round and continue with the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are ready to mentally handle another round, go for it! I think it would help you to lose the weight and give you a chance to stabilize your weight. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are not along! We have both gained that same amount of weight after our last HCG rounds. I am in the process of starting to watch my calories and types of food that I eat. I kept my weight off for about a month but as soon as I stopped excersing I packed on the pounds.

    ReplyDelete